JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

If braced pistols are required to be registered as NFA item with $200 stamp cost what will you do?

• Remove brace and run it without brace

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Register it and run it with brace.

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • What NFA?

Votes: 75 69.4%

• Total voters
Status
I edited my post to be more accurate. Natural law, look it up. Has to do with human nature. Government was only established to enforce natural law, however now its just become too "complicated" ? is that the right word?

Like when someone takes your stuff, you get defensive, protective and such. That feeling describes natural law. Now some one takes your stuff and you take it back, and then the initial "criminal" gets mad and defensive, that is where the government steps in. You don't have to be religious to participate in natural law. But like I said nowadays it's too "complicated", that's just the word were going to use for now.

Natural law however also means the stronger/smarter dominate the weak, or the weak band together to dominate the individually strong.

Natural law has merit, but natural law, by itself, without constraints, is what we see where those who are more aggressive/strong/smart dominate those who aren't.

Natural law however also means the stronger/smarter dominate the weak, or the weak band together to dominate the individually strong.

Natural law has merit, but natural law, by itself, without constraints, is what we see where those who are more aggressive/strong/smart dominate those who aren't.
How does Antifreefa fit into Natural Law.

Classrooms being populated for the sake of childrens learning experience! Opening up the lock down. All of a sudden mass shootings etc are in vogue. Kind of makes you wonder! Hidden and not so hidden agendas? Oh yeah, natural law is the predator species e.g. mountain lion eating things like pets, small children and other prey.

How does Antifreefa fit into Natural Law.

They don't, Antifa is allowed to exist because laws of society (not natural law) protect them. Antifa is enabled by laws of society, they hide behind those laws for protection while creating havoc. There are politicians who support what they have done to destabilize the country and are often not held to the laws of society either. In absolute "natural law" the most problematic Antifa would have already been abruptly killed by more dominate people more willing/able to enact severe violence to achieve whatever result was desired, or just because they were annoyed, for example. Consider if people were not restrained by laws of society, or religion, how violent it could become. That's natural law.

The animal kingdom is the perfect example of "natural law." In Africa for example, Lions, Hyena's, Cheetah's are all predators, but the lion is the dominant predator and unless it is a group of hyenas against a singular lion, the hyenas keep their distance because they know they will be killed in any confrontation that isn't a major disparity. Notice Antifa grow bolder when their numbers are vastly larger than the individuals they target, but once someone demonstrates willingness to use violence, the majority of them run, terrified, and demand the police be called.

Exhibit A:

They are scum and should be considered similar to the poop you scrape off your shoe after you step in it.

Last Edited:
To violate their natural rights. Protection of natural rights is what government by the people is about.

Natural law and natural rights are two separate things. In theory, people establish society, codes of conduct, and government to protect people's natural rights, however, natural law is survival of the fittest/strongest/smartest and by contrast, natural rights, are not, they are actually quite the opposite.

The example is as follows: We both have a natural right to life, but by natural law, if I can take your life for my own benefit, or vice versa, that's "life." Natural rights is often used to discuss self defense, everyone has the natural right to defend themselves, but that doesn't mean that everyone will succeed. Hence people appreciate society creating government to in theory protect their natural rights and they establash laws beyond and in excess of, "natural law."

Last Edited:
I made this easy to understand. You have to apply the following link to the gun control debate:

The Right to keep and bear Arms is an extension of your Right to Life. Self defense is the first law of nature. How many metaphors do you need? I will add to that link tonight and tie it to the Bill of Rights.
No ones debating self defense or right to bear arms. As said that's a done deal, even thought seems to want to try and amend that. This conversation really got off track. Started with morals and then suddenly that turned to a debate and whatever, may have been my fault I was just trying to explain myself. So allow me to bring it back. I own several pistol braces to avoid the NFA SBR BS, now that's a series of acronyms for ya. It all branched from morals. Killing people is wrong whether you use a gun, rock, pistol brace or whatever. The reality behind it is, the firearm and whatever attachment/accessory etc was on it didn't kill anyone, triggers don't pull themselves. Magazine limiters haven't really changed anything have they? The strictest Gun control areas, have the highest gun related crimes. We all see this, we all know this, but how much longer until the "elites", see this.

No ones debating self defense or right to bear arms. As said that's a done deal, even thought seems to want to try and amend that. This conversation really got off track. Started with morals and then suddenly that turned to a debate and whatever, may have been my fault I was just trying to explain myself. So allow me to bring it back. I own several pistol braces to avoid the NFA SBR BS, now that's a series of acronyms for ya. It all branched from morals. Killing people is wrong whether you use a gun, rock, pistol brace or whatever. The reality behind it is, the firearm and whatever attachment/accessory etc was on it didn't kill anyone, triggers don't pull themselves. Magazine limiters haven't really changed anything have they? The strictest Gun control areas, have the highest gun related crimes. We all see this, we all know this, but how much longer until the "elites", see this.

That was a great summary, but the last past presupposes "the elites" don't already know all this. I presume many do, but they don't care because this isn't about safety, never has been, it's about control.

It will be interesting to see how that pans out. I smell a SCOTUS case brewing.

The 2nd Amendment Sanctuary law is based on the laws made in California for their sanctuary cities--these laws have already been judged to be legal, which is why illegals in blue states don't hafta worry about being turned over to the feds, even when they have warrants

The 2nd Amendment Sanctuary law is based on the laws made in California for their sanctuary cities--these laws have already been judged to be legal, which is why illegals in blue states don't hafta worry about being turned over to the feds, even when they have warrants
Please cite the case where the Supreme Court of the United States ruled on the legality of Sanctuary Cities.

Please cite the case where the Supreme Court of the United States ruled on the legality of Sanctuary Cities.
None, immigration lawyers have cited Printz vs United States (a gun rights case!) as justification; whereas the SCOTUS held the following;
That Federal government could not compel States to enforce Federal Laws
That the 10th Amendment prohibited Federal Gov from commanding State officials directly.

None, immigration lawyers have cited Printz vs United States (a gun rights case!) as justification; whereas the SCOTUS held the following;
That Federal government could not compel States to enforce Federal Laws
That the 10th Amendment prohibited Federal Gov from commanding State officials directly.
Hmm, that's a rather interesting contradiction of the Supremacy Clause. Then again, the Supremacy Clause only applies to the Constitution and federal laws pursuant to it.

It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads