JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

"I am very pro-vaccination," Gottlieb told Fox News. "But Biden's federal vaccination mandate reminds gun owners that if he could get away with it would use his executive power to mandate as many restrictions on Second Amendment rights as he could. He has already said that gun ownership is a 'public health' problem."

So unless he can somehow amend the constitution, I think everything will be ok.

Edit: this is nothing more than Fox News(entertainment, not news) doing what it does best to its viewers. Getting them riled up over nothing.

No, he can't. This is a public health crisis. The courts would block him from taking guns, because it's unconstitutional.

"Today, we're taking steps to confront not just the gun crisis, but what is actually a public health crisis. Nothing — nothing I'm about to recommend in any way impinges on the Second Amendment. They're phony, arguments suggesting that these are Second Amendment rights at stake from what we're talking about."

Sleepy Joe

I wish it all added up.

"Get vaccinated, you're killing us all!"

"But if the vaccine worked, wouldn't just the unvaccinated people die?"
This is a common misconception. Vaccinations work. The data is clear on that. You're far less likely to get as sick or die with the vaccination. The reason people being unvaccinated is a problem, is because it allows the virus to spread through unvaccinated individuals easier, which gives opportunity for more mutations.

So unless he can somehow amend the constitution, I think everything will be ok.

Edit: this is nothing more than Fox News(entertainment, not news) doing what it does best to its viewers. Getting them riled up over nothing.
I guess you have never heard of Australia....coming to a neighborhood near you whether you think the Constitution will save you or not.

Obviously the elite will use the same tactics and its no surprise. Pretty sure just as many will give up their guns as got the jab once their jobs are threatened. If something works they will use it over and over until all your rights are gone. Yet folks will say "oh that can never happen because it's against the law".

Tyrants make their own laws.

Not like the Drooling Tard in Chief has had a lotta respect for any of the REST of the Supreme Law of the Land...
So what has he done so far? Has there been anything significant enough to be challenged by the Supreme Court? This reminds me of the last four years where people were freaking out. I don't think most people understand how the federal government works. The president isn't a supreme ruler. We have a system of checks and balances. It's why we have 3 different branches of the government.

Obviously the elite will use the same tactics and its no surprise. Pretty sure just as many will give up their guns as got the jab once their jobs are threatened. If something works they will use it over and over until all your rights are gone. Yet folks will say "oh that can never happen because it's against the law".

Tyrants make their own laws.
And when it gets nasty, it will be the rule followers who stab you in the back....not the marauders

This is a common misconception. Vaccinations work. The data is clear on that. You're far less likely to get as sick or die with the vaccination. The reason people being unvaccinated is a problem, is because it allows the virus to spread through unvaccinated individuals easier, which gives opportunity for more mutations.
The question is, are we a free country or not? Rather than dictate what people have to do, why not take some personal responsibility to avoid getting sick? People are talking about denying medical care to people that are unvaccinated. What difference does it make if you're treating a covid positive person who is vaccinated or not?

If we do that, we need to deny medical care to people who make personal choices that result in a far greater burden on the healthcare system. Type 2 diabetics, congestive heart failure or stroke for anyone with a BMI over 20, smokers, drinkers, fast drivers, etc.

And when it gets nasty, it will be the rule followers who stab you in the back....not the marauders
Obviously when folks didn't stand against the absolute outrage of forced vaccinations against their fellow man then they certainly won't stand up to save his rights to own a gun.

Masterful the way this is being played by the elite and their media cohorts.

I need to make this clear before people get the wrong impression of me. I believe Joe Biden is inept. He clearly has dementia. I didn't vote for the guy, nor would I ever consider voting for him. But this idea that he will take our right to own a firearm is absolutely insane. Biden is about as conservative as a Democrat can be without being called a republican. This idea that he is some radical leftist is absolutely laughable. Anyone who says this has not followed that morons career or voting record.

"I am very pro-vaccination," Gottlieb told Fox News. "But Biden's federal vaccination mandate reminds gun owners that if he could get away with it would use his executive power to mandate as many restrictions on Second Amendment rights as he could. He has already said that gun ownership is a 'public health' problem."
He can't do either. Not to mention, he is not the one running things...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top