JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The article states, "The virus is always mutating..." This is essentially what I said, that mutations arise randomly from errors in replication. The process of mutation is not immunity driven. The article further stated that individuals with partial immunity could cause the evolution of vaccine resistant strains. Again, this is essentially what I said. That immunity was responsible for natural selection.

Your post was an incorrect description of the process.

Factual rebuttal is what I have been trying to do. You don't seem to grasp that your post was in error. Stating so is not a personal attack.

I was paraphrasing. You definitely stated the equivalent. The above are weasel words.

This is starting to feel like self-flagellation. I will not respond further.
Perhaps that is best, and if not I would have to chime in where I have conveniently stayed quiet about your guys argument... :s0140:

s-l300.jpg

CDC website actually says the govt can't mandate a vaccine

Technically, it's not Big Gov mandating the jab. The "workaround" they have figured out is to get employers to mandate it.
All right, I will concede that Big Gov is coercing/extorting employers to mandate it, through the levying of a $14,000 fine for each infraction.
But in a strictly definitional sense of the word, Big Gov is not the one doing the mandating.

Lest there be any confusion, let it be known that I am stridently anti-mandate for anything.

Technically, it's not Big Gov mandating the jab. The "workaround" they have figured out is to get employers to mandate it.
All right, I will concede that Big Gov is coercing/extorting employers to mandate it, through the levying of a $14,000 fine for each infraction.
But in a strictly definitional sense of the word, Big Gov is not the one doing the mandating.

Lest there be any confusion, let it be known that I am stridently anti-mandate for anything.
Big gov is doing that with a lot of things now. "its not big gov doing it.....its"

1. lapdogs in the media
2. Big tech and their platforms
3. The manipulation of the under educated American sheep who know nothing about their own history except that which the powers that be want them to know so the outcome can fit their agenda.
4. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Big gov is doing that with a lot of things now. "its not big gov doing.....its"

1. lapdogs in the media
2. Big tech and their platforms
3. The manipulation of the under educated American sheep who know nothing about their own history except that which the powers that be want them to know so the outcome can fit their agenda.
4. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Yunno, the way Big Gov is coercing/extorting/manipulating private industry to go along with its agenda, that's basically fascism, in a nutshell.
Fascism => Government getting the private sector to do Government's bidding.

CDC website actually says the govt can't mandate a vaccine

No, the CDC website, according to the article posted, says the government doesn't. Doesn't say the government can't. Another case of the headline not matching article content. And no, I don't favor mandates. I just like accuracy.

Joe Biden on gun ownership: "If you want to protect yourself, get a double barrel shotgun. You don't need an AR15. Like I told my wife Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony, fire two blasts" (excerpted for brevity)

Here is the original

No, he can't. This is a public health crisis. The courts would block him from taking guns, because it's unconstitutional.
Do you think it is a coincidence that the CDC is talking about targeting "gun violence" again? The CDC has no more authority to target "gun violence" than they do to target landlords for evicting renters....oh wait....

I have seen this, its funny...
And also very sad...

..that someone this ignorant of proper firearms protocols would advise thus, and also someone that is this cognitively impaired would be the "leader" of the most powerful nation on Earth.

Last Edited:
At some point, probably soon, that dude is going to stroke out or some other bad thing will happen to him and we"ll be stuck with Kamala and Pelosi.
I really think we need to start looking at that picture, and recognize that unless Rs and Is sweep in 2022, Kamala could pretty easily have a ten year run. I can't imagine that even the most liberal members here could think thats good for the country, let alone firearms owners. But yesterday, Biden may have well done this:

View attachment 1029496
Kamala is just a younger Joe Biden in that she was a senator and that is the most powerful position in the US that has zero accountability. She screwed up in her one stint in an executive position as DA in San Francisco, alienating the police and demoralizing her staff. She has continued both traits in her present position as well. If there was ever a more unlikable woman than Hilary, its Harris, The dems already know she's unelectable.

i truly believe that, election fraud notwithstanding, the dems will be out of power in the legislature in 2022 and out of the white House in 2024.

Members of Congress, staff exempt from Biden's Covid mandate

That's hardly a surprise. They were exempted from Obamacare
Do you think Social Security would be so screwed up if that was the retirement plan for senators and representatives?

Berkeley got that beat

I got my posts banned 3 times on FB for this link

Yeah, I remember that one. Just the other day AOC corrected itself in an interview with a CNN spokeshole. It referred to a female human as a woman, quickly recognized its error and then referred to said female human henceforth as a menstruating person. You can't make this bubblegum up. 🤪

Last Edited:
Kamala is just a younger Joe Biden in that she was a senator and that is the most powerful position in the US that has zero accountability. She screwed up in her one stint in an executive position as DA in San Francisco, alienating the police and demoralizing her staff. She has continued both traits in her present position as well. If there was ever a more unlikable woman than Hilary, its Harris, The dems already know she's unelectable.

i truly believe that, election fraud notwithstanding, the dems will be out of power in the legislature in 2022 and out of the white House in 2024.
'Screwed up' is right. See: Willie Brown. 😎

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews