JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check and see if Aero's still running their sale on blems.
Wouldn't matter, even if I dropped $300 for each completed upper. $3000 for 10 uppers to sit unused isn't a responsible money use right now compared to my other obligations. I don't mind those blems though, mostly just cosmetic issues and I don't treat any of mine as scratch-less safe queens anyway.

If the new proposed definition of receiver and frame is put in the books what will happen to AR upper receiver prices. Currently they can be bought stripped for around $50 to $100. If a background check is required for them that would add $25 to $50 in fees. Do you think demand for them will drop off significantly? As finalization of the rule change gets closer do you think there will be a rush to purchase them?
"IF" - The most worrying word in the English language. The proposal is nonsensical - does not mean they won't try it. We have a strong court system, and thank God we do.

I's venture no unless the state allows private sale without FFL.

(also an infringement and unconstitutio

My question would be, will I be able to legally sell them later without involving FFL, if they decide they're "firearms"?
Yes, of course, if you live in Idaho and you are selling to an Idaho resident. No need for FFL involvement if buyer and seller are Idaho residents. Even with FFL involvement there is no BG check if recipient is an Idaho resident with an Enhanced Idaho CWP. To me the 2A and Section 11 of Article I of the Idaho Constitution are scripture and Idaho is the promised land! No need to die to get to heaven!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top