JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Decker, by the time I got to your post they no longer sell the item you linked. It's not legal to carry in WA State with the hidden blade, either

To Ogre.. I have extensive woodlands with maple, including music wood.. going to be turning my own shafts and fitting various antique mace heads to the top, and later all sorts of other custom design heads (I am a clay forms artist) in bronze and pewter. They will be orthopedic quality and fine finished in various stains and also the option of black epoxy. I'll eventually have a website with pics and secure ordering

I'm looking for a Knife maker to custom make me this.

dagger_1_2006_02_22_small.jpg knife_4132_small.jpg pic_2006_03_13_0282_small.jpg pic_2006_03_13_0371_small.jpg

dagger_1_2006_02_22_small.jpg

knife_4132_small.jpg

pic_2006_03_13_0282_small.jpg

pic_2006_03_13_0371_small.jpg

I can supply the retail version of that Hawk (or very close) but right now do not have the shop to make them for you. I assume the dagger has a Yari style blade, flat on one side? That was a Japanese pole arm that was designed for penetration against armor

I was looking for a modern version of a Roman Pugio and found these pictures. It appears to be a cross of a Gladius, Pugio and a Spartan Lakonia. I'd like to have serrations close to handle on both sides of the blade.
If you have a picture or link of what you have I'll give them a look. Also If you could direct me to a quality knife maker in the Northwest, I'd appreciate the referral. Thanks. Below is a better example.

Pugio_by_GageCustomKnives.jpg

Pugio_by_GageCustomKnives.jpg

As you wish.

I live on a small farm and one of the things I raise is goats. Specifically Boer goats for meat. I generally let them roam around the fenced section near the barn. I also walk with a cane sometimes, when my right knee bothers me worse than normal. Well...one day a couple years ago I pulled my Dodge Demon out of front section of the barn and had to go back in the house to grab a couple things. When I came back out, the goddamn billygoat was standing on the hood of my car with his evil devil hooves. I started to yell and advanced pretty quickly at it and, as I got close, the goat defiantly pissed all over the hood. I had that Blackthorn walking stick in my hand and I drilled that sumbubblegum right on top of his goat-head. To my surprise, he fell over on the hood and slid off the fender, leaving a fair dent in the hood. I figured I'd killed it and, since I was late, I jumped in the Demon and drove off to my appointment in town, telling myself I'd load his stinking carcass into the bucket of the tractor and take care of it when I got back.

When I returned and very much to my surprise, that damn goat was awake when I got back to the barn....with one hell of a knot on the top of his head. To this day, if I have that walking stick in my hand and wander out to the barn, that damn goat bleats at me and runs around the corner at full-tilt.

Buddy, I ain't laughing at you, I'm laughing with you! I have a 67 formula-S, A 72 challenger RT and a 70 AAR Cuda right now. The last Nubian goat that got on the hood of my (now long gone70/340:love:) Dart sleeps with the fish!

I was curious too. I have my Benchmade Presidio auto and it's been through hell and back and has never let me down. I do run a q-tip with some clp on it down the inside here and there to get rid of pocket lint, but that's about it. I do this will any and all of my knives so not sure if this is considered constant maintenance or not...

I think my next knife is going to be a Fox. Their US headquarters is just down the street from me. I've been in there before looking around and everyone is very helpful and friendly. They have some great stuff in there that seems very well made.

I was looking for a modern version of a Roman Pugio and found these pictures. It appears to be a cross of a Gladius, Pugio and a Spartan Lakonia. I'd like to have serrations close to handle on both sides of the blade.
If you have a picture or link of what you have I'll give them a look. Also If you could direct me to a quality knife maker in the Northwest, I'd appreciate the referral. Thanks. Below is a better example.

View attachment 50973

That.... Is BADASS! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews