JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my wife got me a handgun for my birthday and i love it! Really wanna start doing handgun competitions now so i have an excuse to shoot it even more. Other than tri county, who else has some good competitions around portland vancouver area?

Douglas ridge....

Albany might be far for ya , but is a great facility. All the bays are covered, shade in the summer and dry when raining.

Some from Wa. Have made the trip.

Douglas ridge and Dundee are the closest local uspsa matches. Douglas is closest it Dundee seems to have better stages and run smoother (6 stages in 6 bays runs faster than 6 in 3 bays because they can split people into into 6 squads rather than 3)

Douglas ridge and Dundee are the closest local uspsa matches. Douglas is closest it Dundee seems to have better stages and run smoother (6 stages in 6 bays runs faster than 6 in 3 bays because they can split people into into 6 squads rather than 3)
What is the name of the gun club in Dundee?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top