JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy overall.....2nd in my class/division and I actually won two of the stages.
Which stage got thrown out? Was it the one where you were supposed to shoot head shots on one of the strings?

Did you get the email?
Stage 4 / Bay 4 was tossed.
That was a stage I was surprised by. Thought it should have been all (after start) shoot from cover.

I get the idea, shooting a moving target on the move is hard.

I dropped like half a mag on the 1st popper tho. :mad:

We were just under 2 hours for our 1st stage of the day, bay 5. 1:50.

Had a good time, surprised myself by winning my division, but I was in the bottom half over all.

I got the email but I can never remember which stages are in what bay.
That was one of my favorites, and I actually did great on it! Oh well.
Why did they toss it? I thought the stage description was fine.

The stage with the truck (bay 5, your starting point?) took forever, although it was a lot of fun.

Yea.

We had lengthy discussions on how to safely get into the truck bed with a loaded weapon.
We had multiple failures of the swingers.

And, although it didn't slow down the shooting, long discussions as to placement of the cones - muzzle safe points. Lots of berm was available, didn't seem that they needed to be so tight.

What I heard on bay 4 was that the SO's called it differently, which is why it got tossed.
But I don't really know for sure.

I don't know what the problem would be with bay 4, the description was pretty clear.
Sad that was the one that got tossed, it was one of the better ones!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews