JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Be sure to check the RB, my gun went from BUG to CCP this year due to a rules change.

As it is a Classifier, you need to be a member of IDPA.
(@ regular matches you can try before you buy)

Info: Tri-County Defensive Pistol League

- no you do not have to be a member at TC to shoot. But contact the MD and/or register before coming out.

- If your home club is somewhere else and you need a classifier for 2017, here's your chance

Last Edited:
I shaved a huge amount of time off my score from last year, and was less points down. Still missed moving up in class by 2 points.
If I hadn't made a couple of stupid mistakes I would have done it :( Oh well, hopefully next year.
I heard that the classifier match was easier this year than the previous years. Next year we change over the new scoring with
hits to the "head" so it will be a little harder.

Last Edited:
I improved by 22 seconds. Same gun. Changed divisions from BUG to CCP due to rules.
2016 I was 122 points down. Glad that wasn't 1 sec / per !
2017 30 points down.

Code:
2016                2017

PD    Total Time    Raw time        PD    Total     Raw
28    48.97    34.97                  12    52.94    40.94
34    44.26    27.26                   5    33.84    28.84
60    74.68    44.68                  13    58.07    45.07
     167.91                                144.85

My times, raw, were comparable - even with the change.
Stage 1 I had a failure to fire and and to jack out a round, then 2 mag changes to avoid a PE.

I went from 183.66 total (including 28 PD) in 2016 to a total of 144.1 (with 23 PD) in 2017 and still couldn't move up a class :(
Maybe I can make the same amount of gain next year, lol. I wish!

IDPA shoot, the first one of this year, in La Grande this coming Saturday, April 8. This is usually a simple shoot focusing on basic skills, leading up to the classifier later on as it's still early for us here.

We usually get some folks from Wallowa County, and might have one from Idaho. It'd be nice to have some folks from Tri-Cities come over. :)

IDPA shoot, the first one of this year, in La Grande this coming Saturday, April 8. This is usually a simple shoot focusing on basic skills, leading up to the classifier later on as it's still early for us here.

We usually get some folks from Wallowa County, and might have one from Idaho. It'd be nice to have some folks from Tri-Cities come over. :)
If you do a classifier later on this year, I would definitely consider coming over for it!

I believe this means at COSSA

Good Morning,

Bend will be holding a classifier April 8th. Start time is currently planned for 10am start.

If you are interested in shooting their classifier or attending their IDPA matches, please contact Tommy King at tking AT tmkalaska DOTCOM or Tom Allen at bigal AT bendbroadband DOTCOM
Thank you,

HMFIC

I just got word that we La Grande Defensive Shooters, IDPA, will shoot the classifier on May 13th. Let me know if you plan to attend and I will get you directions to the range.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews