JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is an unofficial source for high hit factor for USPSA classifiers. I usually can find the website by googling "high hit factor ohio", as I think the person or club that's maintaining the site is in Ohio.
For a match that you attended, you can get the high scores for all of the stages by going to uspsa.org, and looking up the match results.
I don't know if there is a source for the high scores on the IDPA classifier, though I know it has been done in about 60 seconds (my usual time on stage three . . .).
Since the courses of fire at every USPSA and IDPA match are different, the high scores for matches you didn't shoot would be of no value.

Each year IDPA hold a Postal Match where members from around the world shoot near identical stages. The stages and results are posted online for all to review. You can compare your times/score to others in you classification and division and also see how others perform. Website is here.. Welcome to the 2012 IDPA Postal Match

Sadly, the TCGC IDPA scores from the 2012 match are not included.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top