JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since January, 2014, I have been the IDPA Area Coordinator for Washington and Alaksa.
While the clubs currently active in the state appear to be healthy and stable, they're all clustered in the Puget Sound area.
If you, or a club/range of which you are a member are interested in IDPA competition, please contact me.
I am willing to consult, travel for demonstrations, teach Safety Officer classes, etc.
I'm here to help, so let me know what you need.

Rick Breneman
[email protected]

I live t
Since January, 2014, I have been the IDPA Area Coordinator for Washington and Alaksa.
While the clubs currently active in the state appear to be healthy and stable, they're all clustered in the Puget Sound area.
If you, or a club/range of which you are a member are interested in IDPA competition, please contact me.
I am willing to consult, travel for demonstrations, teach Safety Officer classes, etc.
I'm here to help, so let me know what you need.

Rick Breneman
[email protected]
I love that idea. What kind of investment is involved for a club to host an IDPA competition? My local gun club is small but growing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top