JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shot IDPA for a number of years. Haven't shot in 2 due to personal reasons. Just renewed my membership and gonna shoot on the 31st. What are the rule changes, if any, for TCGC? IDPA? @RicInOR, @NWGlockgal ........Hope to see you guys there!!! @RicInOR, I know you, is the gate code still the same? I'm squaded with the MD BTW. Who you squaded with? You guys please hit me up in a pm.....

Welcome back! I've not shot IDPA in a few years bit I know several in the old crew are still there. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have you back.

Its good to hear from you man!!! I miss you guys!!! You just shootin USPSA?

Last Edited:
Shot IDPA for a number of years. Haven't shot in 2 due to personal reasons. Just renewed my membership and gonna shoot on the 31st. What are the rule changes, if any, for TCGC? IDPA? @RicInOR, @NWGlockgal ........Hope to see you guys there!!! @RicInOR, I know you, is the gate code still the same? I'm squaded with the MD BTW. Who you squaded with? You guys please hit me up in a pm.....
Great...nice to have you back. The biggest changes to the rules is that they now use fault lines (no more leaving it up to the RO to decide what is behind cover and what is not), they can not make you shoot on the move (although it might be to your advantage to do so, it's optional now), and you can reload in the open if you run dry as long as you have neutralized all the targets you are exposed to during the reload. I found this which gives a pretty good update on things: IDPA Rulebook Updates | Blue Grass Sportsmen's League

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top