JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobody is wondering why the good doc didn't shoot them as soon as they attacked?
He didn't have any guns on his person?
And he only shot the one guy? Maybe he was the one talking about the doc's wife

Sounds like the Good Doctor forgot the rule that "everybody gets one before anyone gets two"...regardless, I like it.

I am happy to know this will never happen in Oregon now that Phloyd Prozacski got his way with us.

Guess the doc was a USPSA shooter competing in a championship. Couldn't go any better to have a thug try to rob you when you have your favorite gun and trained hard with it.:cool:

Remembering GuttaLife Dee

gutta%2Blife%2Bpic%2Bbandanaa.png
http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2015/05/remembering-gutta-life-dee.html

I think the WORST time to rob many of us here is when we are getting ready to head to the range. I normally have a couple guns on me and plenty close by. Ask for my wallet and you get a final surprise when I reach back.

I think the WORST time to rob many of us here is when we are getting ready to head to the range. I normally have a couple guns on me and plenty close by. Ask for my wallet and you get a final surprise when I reach back.

Anytime is the "worst" time to rob me. At BEST you'll have a permanent and severe limp, but that will be the least of your troubles.

WOW I didn't know there was sooo many tough guys around here! MAN
Internet tough guys too!
The whole thing is,he is lucky they didn't put a bullet in him at the get go.
I mean he loaded guns and I assume loaded magazines.What could go wrong?
They got the drop on him somehow,he took them to the cash machine,then he got them.
Too much time out of control.He should have had a gun on while he was loading.At the least,when they pick up the unloaded guns,you can control the situation after they realize their mistake.It would be an ugly feeling trying to shoot someone and hearing the "click". Especially when the guy smiles back.
He did good in the end but he was pretty darn lucky he got to show his shooting skills

I like to tell people if they hit me, you better knock me OUT, because if I punch you I'm going to punch the back of your skull... through your face.

I like saying "I am old but if you can last the first minute until I become tired you have a shot...nobody has lasted a minute though" then I simply say "think it through buddy cause there will be consequences and blind fury you cannot even comprehend when you take a swing at me".
I used to be bad about fighting. Used to egg people on to take a swing so it was self defense. Boxing for years turns you into kinda a cocky jerk. Now I just ignore the "thugs" and the dirty looks just because they want to prove they are tough. I am over fighting unless I am forced too...Still hard to not run my mouth but it is a work in progress.

Internet tough guys too!
They got the drop on him somehow,he took them to the cash machine,then he got them.
Too much time out of control.He should have had a gun on while he was loading.At the least,when they pick up the unloaded guns,you can control the situation after they realize their mistake.It would be an ugly feeling trying to shoot someone and hearing the "click". Especially when the guy smiles back.
He did good in the end but he was pretty darn lucky he got to show his shooting skills

Mostly all sarcasm dude....mostly

Internet tough guys too!

I thought the same. It is shocking he let it go so far. Maybe he was trying to talk them down and then realized his only option was to take them out. Talk about my wife like that and the talking is over for sure.

Internet tough guys too!

Hey, I never said I was tough. I merely told what I tell people.:D

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm every bit as good as I was once! o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews