JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
at first watching it, its kinda funny. then you read the very many racist comments on there and it just makes me sad.

What exactly "made you sad"? For me it is the way people continue to jump at the opportunity be so damn politically correct every chance they get. It's getting stupidly sickening. Bill T.

"Racism" is a word thrown around far too much these days BECAUSE of political correctness. The two are far too often one of the same. I call it "artificial racism". The term "racism" has lost most all of it's meaning because of it. In short, it's a word that's been unnecessarily beaten to death. Bill T.

bill, so there is no confusion, i dont feel the video is racist. its just a trailor clip to advertise a movie. maybe if it were white guys in black make up, soft shoeing across cotton fields, then i can call it racist. but the clip just dipicts fictitous african rebels being stupid. what i do feel is racist though, is the comments that include the word bubblegum to generalize all black people. its a horrible word regardless of who uses it to refer to whomever. i've noticed that when people type something up behind a computer, they become more bold, you may say, when revealing their opinions. the comments on many you tube videos is proof of how much racism exist.

im not sure why you posted your thread or what type of discussion you were hoping for, but i suspect my opinions wasn't it. thanks for letting me say my peace and now i'll leave you and your thread alone

Because...it...was...fake....a set up....fake

I really wish that when people start screaming "fake" on the Internet regarding videos or pictures, they would post a link, or other form of proof backing up their claim. Without any proof it just becomes someone's opinion. And we all know what those are worth in todays world. Bill T.

I really wish that when people start screaming "fake" on the Internet regarding videos or pictures, they would post a link, or other form of proof backing up their claim. Without any proof it just becomes someone's opinion. And we all know what those are worth in todays world. Bill T.

From reading your posts,it is obvious that if someone disagrees with you,you are kind of offended.
Post something that shows me this is REAL.

Soooo,your "OPINION" is that it is REAL?

And what is that worth?

fake.jpg
fake2.jpg
fake3.jpg

FAKE

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class