JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soooo,your "OPINION" is that it is REAL?

Don't try to turn this around with a bunch of double talk. I did not post an opinion, you did. I posted the video. It is your opinion the video is a fake. In that regard it is up to you to provide some accurate evidence that it is, not for me to prove it isn't. You're making an accusation. Just like in court it is up to you to prove it with something other than opinion or hear say. Bill T.

Don't try to turn this around with a bunch of double talk. I did not post an opinion, you did. I posted the video. It is your opinion the video is a fake. In that regard it is up to you to provide some accurate evidence that it is, not for me to prove it isn't. You're making an accusation. Just like in court it is up to you to prove it with something other than opinion or hear say. Bill T.

No, it is a fact that the video is fake.

This thread is why we should maintain a level of docorum. Mostly it has been a personal debate between two peoplle who should have the courtisy to argue via PM.
Y'all wasted a lot of good forum space.

That was actually a pretty good movie I thought. And about that clip being fake did anyone ever see that episode of monster quest about Stalins plan to make an ape man to help him build a super army? Pretty strange stuff..

I understand that. But it was his opinion it was when he posted it. t.huynh proved it was a fake with his post. Point being if you're going to cry fake PROVE IT. If you don't it just becomes opinion, nothing more. Bill T.

HAHAHA
Just saw this again.You were whining for like seven days in this thread.Started on the 21st and quit on the 27th.
No wonder I've never been to AZ

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads