JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice.........:eek:
Video at;
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ca12048a2baf

MABLETON, Ga. -- The owner of a gun shop who shot back against two armed suspects is speaking out after the incident, saying he had no choice but to fire at the men, killing one.

Bullet holes are still visible on the front on the Dixie Gun and Pawn shot Monday night after what detectives describe as a gun battle broke out earlier in the day.

Police said two armed men burst in Jimmy Groover's store in broad daylight Monday and held the gun store owner at gunpoint.

"Get down on the floor, get down on the floor or I'll kill you," Groover recalled the suspects telling him. "Then they shot at me."

gun%20shop%20owner_1482811758733_7475145_ver1.0.JPG
(Photo: Tyson Paul, WXIA)

What the men weren't aware of is that Groover had a gun of his own. Feeling like his life was on the line, he pulled the trigger, shooting and killing one of the suspects. The other is still on the run.

Groover returned to his Cobb County business after the ordeal and showed detectives and family members how he pulled the gun off his hip to defend his life.

"I had no other choice. I had no other choice. I hate that it happened," he told 11Alive. "I've been doing this 30 years. Nothing like this has ever happened. I never wanted this to happen but I want to go home at night, too."
Gun shop owner who shot, killed robbery suspect: 'I had no other choice'

Last Edited:
I had to replay that in HD to make sure I wasn't missing any bit of it.

"He dead"

Sadly I bet "he was just about to turn his life around". yeah right.

It just goes to show that training is done for a reason. Props to him for doing it correctly under the extreme circumstances. He gets to go home to his family at the end of the day, which is what we all want.

Maybe he should sue the estate of the perp for mental anguish as well as store cleanup and repairs!!!!!!

Sheldon

Why not hold someone responsible for this little miscreant's behavior? Someone else needs to pick up the tab for his behavior? The left pulls this crap all the time. Perhaps if you charged his family, it would cause a bit of "righteous pain". (It couldn't hurt to try).

Why not hold someone responsible for this little miscreant's behavior? Someone else needs to pick up the tab for his behavior? The left pulls this crap all the time. Perhaps if you charged his family, it would cause a bit of "righteous pain". (It couldn't hurt to try).

How about if his prior convictions show an early release from jail?
How about holding those responsible for said early release?
A judge or parole board held accountable for their choices that resulted in the death of another?

A not so unique solution of which perhaps should come again?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top