JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is one instance where i would gladly grab the camera from him...let the cops "talk" to him...then hand the camera back and say i saw him fall, that's how he got those cuts/bruises. :D

I watched it but I try to avoid these type you tube hacks as not not give them encouragement to do more of this. Like the fool in Beaverton who the cops know and love

I watched it but I try to avoid these type you tube hacks as not not give them encouragement to do more of this. Like the fool in Beaverton who the cops know and love

I've seen a ton of these floating around Facebook lately, and I have noticed that none of the people trying to provoke the police seem very bright, or know much about the law.

Here is a prime example. I don't think she was actually trying to provoke the cops, as much as she was just an idiot

I've seen a ton of these floating around Facebook lately, and I have noticed that none of the people trying to provoke the police seem very bright, or know much about the law.

Here is a prime example. I don't think she was actually trying to provoke the cops, as much as she was just an idiot

And that is a perfect example of the type I don't usually bother with. he is obviously trying to start something or she wouldn't be filming.
If you leave these vids alone,they will go away
Or like y'all said ,just so stupid she has to film it to remember what took place?

And that is a perfect example of the type I don't usually bother with. he is obviously trying to start something or she wouldn't be filming.
If you leave these vids alone,they will go away
Or like y'all said ,just so stupid she has to film it to remember what took place?

You're more than likely correct about the videos disappearing, but they are damned hard to keep from watching. The first guy for sure was a little punk looking and hoping for some kind of payday by provoking the police. The girl however - she literally was convinced in her tiny mind that she was right. She bothers me more than the first guy, because she is representative of a generation that believes the world revolves around them - sadly they are becoming a large part of the population. God help us all if things really go bad in this country.

i am not condoning this type of behavior...but...

the girl is actually smarter than you're giving her credit.
she knows she doesn't need to answer his questions.
she also knew that if she's not being detained, she tells him she's going to get on her way.

i am not condoning this type of behavior...but...

the girl is actually smarter than you're giving her credit.
she knows she doesn't need to answer his questions.
she also knew that if she's not being detained, she tells him she's going to get on her way.

I don't think she was actually conscious of her rights, as much as she thinks she is entitled to treat anyone who dares question her in that manner. My guess is that if you or I had seen her parked in a disabled space, and we politely reminded her where she was parked, she would have reacted just the same. But we can agree to disagree on that one.

Still she was parked in a fire lane - not the crime of the century I admit - but that was all the reason the cop needed to stop and at least check on her and ask her to move.

Either way the cops in both videos showed amazing restraint when dealing with people who are just plain ***holes.

I don't think she was actually conscious of her rights, as much as she thinks she is entitled to treat anyone who dares question her in that manner. My guess is that if you or I had seen her parked in a disabled space, and we politely reminded her where she was parked, she would have reacted just the same. But we can agree to disagree on that one.

Still she was parked in a fire lane - not the crime of the century I admit - but that was all the reason the cop needed to stop and at least check on her and ask her to move.

Either way the cops in both videos showed amazing restraint when dealing with people who are just plain ***holes.

i think we agree on this for 80% of the way. she's an idiot and she's asking for it for parking there. :D
and yes, definitely one of those young entitle brats that i would love to school. if my kids turn out like her i will give myself a kick in the arse.

I've grown up around cops, known many personally, even considered a career after the military but...nahhh. All the cops I've known are a bit "special", but certainly not quite as special as the full grown 6 foot plus, 200 plus pound (and armed) "CHILDREN" with whom they have to deal. I guess one HAS to be just a bit off to actually want a job like that.

I'm usually pretty quick to call out what I view as misconduct. But, setting all my political views on official policy aside, in my experience, the majority of the time, most (but not all) are doing the job pretty damn clean (at least as clean as policy can be) and admirably, especially here in Southern Oregon. Pretty polite, patient, and respectful. Can't say how long they'd last where I grew up though.

The cops in the video appear to be older and wiser, and exercising much more de-escalating discretion than the typical caffeine and testosterone amped twenty something bucks that are common on all the "cop screw up" videos that are out there. My hat's off to them.

If the idiot doing the provoking had tried this @*$t where I grew up, he'd have found himself on his way to the Jail ward at LA County General Medical Center, no question about it. And even I would have no sympathy for him.

I've grown up around cops, known many personally, even considered a career after the military but...nahhh. All the cops I've known are a bit "special", but certainly not quite as special as the full grown 6 foot plus, 200 plus pound (and armed) "CHILDREN" with whom they have to deal. I guess one HAS to be just a bit off to actually want a job like that.

I'm usually pretty quick to call out what I view as misconduct. But, setting all my political views on official policy aside, in my experience, the majority of the time, most (but not all) are doing the job pretty damn clean (at least as clean as policy can be) and admirably, especially here in Southern Oregon. Pretty polite, patient, and respectful. Can't say how long they'd last where I grew up though.

The cops in the video appear to be older and wiser, and exercising much more de-escalating discretion than the typical caffeine and testosterone amped twenty something bucks that are common on all the "cop screw up" videos that are out there. My hat's off to them.

If the idiot doing the provoking had tried this @*$t where I grew up, he'd have found himself on his way to the Jail ward at LA County General Medical Center, no question about it. And even I would have no sympathy for him.

I'm thpecial!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top