JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ed-gun-control-we-need-idiot-control-spoon-4982070.png

Map_shows_dirty_streets_in_SF_8_82742175_ver1.0.jpg

This is a couple years old. It's a map of locations logged (pun!) on city sidewalks. These are locations contaminated with human feces.

So ,it's no wonder mr. Sulu walks around with his eyes glued to the ground. I reckon he's lost more than one pair of size 7 1/2 birkenstocks to the scourge of world famous San Francisco street s**t.

David Chiu, you need to slap yourself upside the head for being an ignorant wretch...

If this is an example of his intelligence and understanding of guns, imagine the depth of knowledge he has on other important issues, like the economy, immigration, crime and the environment...

:s0140:

How does a person that stupid survive day to day!?
I hate to disagree with so many, but I don't think the problem is that he's stupid. I fear that the problem is that he's an ideologue who wants something to be true and doesn't care if it isn't. We have them too and I think it's why we can never have a rational conversation about guns, the Constitution and public safety. I hope I'm wrong. Also, I wonder if any of the Republicans in the legislature ever tried explaining to him that his head doesn't belong in his bubblegum.

I don't think the problem is that he's stupid. I fear that the problem is that he's an ideologue who wants something to be true and doesn't care if it isn't.
He is no doubt an idealogue.
Blindly following ideology regardless of the facts may not make him stupid, but it sure ain't putting him in line for any critical thinking awards.

There are ideology-first partisans on both sides, but l can't recall any contemporary right-wingers in office, or anywhere in the mainstream, who cling so preciously to their ideology in the face of facts that they're willing to make themselves look so stupid.

Choosing "truth" over facts is no way to go through life. It's why nonsense phrases like "speaking MY truth" were invented.

never-go-full-retard.jpg

Rrrrrright.....and I feel sorry for those that voted for him. NOT. Because Californians get.....what they want/deserve. Too bad.....that the "stupid" is so systemic when it comes to guns and legislation in CA.

Aloha, Mark

Do you really pay for the dis-pleasure of reading MSM? Or is there a work-around of some kind to bypass the annoying pay wall?
I actually remembered the story. Just grabbed a link to reverify. Didn't mean to grab a pay site. No, I don't watch much free news let alone pay for it.

I actually remembered the story. Just grabbed a link to reverify. Didn't mean to grab a pay site. No, I don't watch much free news let alone pay for it.

That was no put-down my friend. Honest. I tend to not give any info to these people, don't register and don't pay. If people want to pay or have their e-mail in these people's hands it's up to them. :s0155:

I hate to disagree with so many, but I don't think the problem is that he's stupid. I fear that the problem is that he's an ideologue who wants something to be true and doesn't care if it isn't. We have them too and I think it's why we can never have a rational conversation about guns, the Constitution and public safety. I hope I'm wrong. Also, I wonder if any of the Republicans in the legislature ever tried explaining to him that his head doesn't belong in his bubblegum.
Yep.
He's got a severe case of, the emperor's new clothes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top