JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've used Bullion Exchange. The Texas company off ebay. No problems. Keep in mind, you have usually at least a 2 week wait on delivery when mail ordering. I would use a private mailbox too and not a home mailbox. You can also go to some auctions. Estate Sales over off Cornelius Pass Rd. has auctions every week with gold coins. They are numismatic though. So if you don't know what your looking at, see above.

Perhaps copper FMJ could prove more useful if everything truely tanks... you can't eat gold, and you sure can't throw it at zombie hordes very easily/effectively, but you can surely score something to eat with copper FMJ, barter protective services with it, and zombies fear it... :D

If gold wasn't rare and expensive, it would be better than lead for bullets. It's more dense. Not as toxic though which could be good or bad. Depending if your the pitcher or catcher in that situation.:D

There is a really nice guy and his wife in downtown Oregon City that have been selling the pre 64 silver coins at spot. Worth a phone call if your making a road trip.

<broken link removed>

Great lead, good folks, bought some pre-64 stuff and a Silver Eagle from Tory today. Nice to stay local.

There is a really nice guy and his wife in downtown Oregon City that have been selling the pre 64 silver coins at spot. Worth a phone call if your making a road trip.

<broken link removed>

I'll give a thumbs up to this place as well. Very friendly and easy to deal with. And you can walk over and take a ride on the elevator and get a nice view of the river while you're there.

Good tips. Thank you.

-d

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews