JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kyrsten Sinema Democrat 1,191,100
Martha McSally Republican 1,135,200

She won by 56,000 votes out of over 2 million votes cast.

Republicans currently have a 35 to 25 majority in the Arizona House and a 17 to 13 majority in the Arizona Senate. Arizona's governor is a Republican. Arizona went to Trump in 2016.

Compare that to Washington/Oregon/California where Democrats have majorities or supermajorities in all houses of their legislatures and Democratic governors in all three states. All three states went to Hillary in 2016.
Didn't help that McSally is a turd as a candidate... very low-energy, and personally unlikable not to mention a Chamber of Cronyism pocketweasel.

Please share any ideas you may have for legally preparing for an assault weapon type ban in Oregon. For example; I was told by a former FFL that all of his AR pattern receivers are registered as SBR's. He believes that this will get around any state restriction or ban legislation and allow him to keep them. He said that he could then put any length upper on that he wanted for whatever purpose he wants. I don't know anything about trusts but wondered if that is another option.

It is difficult to do something proactive when we don't know how the legislation will be written. However, we may not have tine to do something if we wait until we know what it says.
How will the currently proposed OR bans affect FFL dealers use of restricted weapons? Hint not as much as it will for the commoner.

Although is was born in Oregon. I plan to move to Arizona if 501 or similar measures are imposed upon us by the legislators in their race to become a bigger bubblegum hole than California.

If I live long enough I'll move back once mother nature gives a good shake that breaks all the earthen dams and wipes the Willamette and Columbia river valleys clean.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top