JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
77sgwvd41zp21.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd go with a folding Sig/SB Tactical brace that attaches to your rear trunnion rail. A quality red dot like an AimPoint or a Trujicon MRO, a Sure Fire flashlight, and a nice sling.... I like the MagPul MSR sling.
IMG_0399.jpg

I'm looking for the same exact brace. I ended up going with holosun green dot with solar power will see how it performs
This one is a left side folder, so if you gonna use the optics rail on the side, It might be a problem. But if you don't plan on using the rail, here it the rail. I wonder if you can switch what side it folds toward.... anyway. If you decide to go with opticsplanet, you can use code "work7" and get almost $10 off and it looks like you get free shipping. If you go with the 2day shipping, you can't use the above mentioned discount code.

Good luck.

That's the one I put on my SAM7K. It's a bit flexible at times when shooting. I thought the main bar was aluminum, but it's a pretty solid plastic unless you're really pushing it hard into your shoulder.

04BB7438-C6AD-440D-963A-26ABE6361309.jpeg 86BA74E3-9D4F-49E8-AA0A-C64A5391CAD9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top