JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
77sgwvd41zp21.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd go with a folding Sig/SB Tactical brace that attaches to your rear trunnion rail. A quality red dot like an AimPoint or a Trujicon MRO, a Sure Fire flashlight, and a nice sling.... I like the MagPul MSR sling.
IMG_0399.jpg

I'm looking for the same exact brace. I ended up going with holosun green dot with solar power will see how it performs
This one is a left side folder, so if you gonna use the optics rail on the side, It might be a problem. But if you don't plan on using the rail, here it the rail. I wonder if you can switch what side it folds toward.... anyway. If you decide to go with opticsplanet, you can use code "work7" and get almost $10 off and it looks like you get free shipping. If you go with the 2day shipping, you can't use the above mentioned discount code.

Good luck.

That's the one I put on my SAM7K. It's a bit flexible at times when shooting. I thought the main bar was aluminum, but it's a pretty solid plastic unless you're really pushing it hard into your shoulder.

04BB7438-C6AD-440D-963A-26ABE6361309.jpeg 86BA74E3-9D4F-49E8-AA0A-C64A5391CAD9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top