JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Ideal Conceal a good idea

• Total voters
I disagree etrain. :s0013: LOL

I think it is a good idea only because of the fact most people wouldn't take a 2nd look and it would allow open or concealed carry in different situations. I would as etrain pointed out: 1. make sure it is not an AOW and 2. let the bugs worked out before buying.

Two shot capacity.
Awful sights.
.380 caliber? You really couldn't fit a .357 in there? And honestly, "High velocity .380? :rolleyes:

Two shots and awful sights - sounds just like a Derringer to me. It's a belly gun to be sure - up close and personal. I don't think anyone would suggest taking 20 yard shots with a gun like this.

As to the caliber, the plan (if this continues) is to offer other calibers down the road. But they need to get the .380 to market first. One plan I saw was for .22mag with 3 barrels. I believe 9mm and .40 were also mentioned. Not sure if I'd want to try and shoot a .357 out of this little thing though :eek:

Still not a gun for me, but I do think the idea is interesting.

View attachment 362321

I do not want them all on one phone.

It's actually easier to prioritize with the different devices. But I suppose that the informatics folks could get together and forward all to one, and have it equally (in)convenient. I'm sure it would work perfectly smooth & trouble free...until it doesn't...
It was sarcasm I don't even know what you do for work for all I know you could have 4 different business and a phone for each

Two shots and awful sights - sounds just like a Derringer to me. It's a belly gun to be sure - up close and personal. I don't think anyone would suggest taking 20 yard shots with a gun like this.

As to the caliber, the plan (if this continues) is to offer other calibers down the road. But they need to get the .380 to market first. One plan I saw was for .22mag with 3 barrels. I believe 9mm and .40 were also mentioned. Not sure if I'd want to try and shoot a .357 out of this little thing though :eek:

Still not a gun for me, but I do think the idea is interesting.
He said its going to have a laser on it in the future lol

People are absolutely oblivious to their surroundings.. You will not get noticed. Ive OC'd in front of folks and they didnt notice. Put that thing on your belt and NO ONE (other than the VERY observant or regular informed gun guy) will notice.

These do have a place in society.
Perhaps your dress attire doesnt conceal well when working or at a function, this could be an option. There is no perfect firearm and there is no perfect method of carry that is a one size fits all.. Why knock something none of us have even used before.. And an innovative something at that.

The only bad thing Ive heard is the trigger pull is a bit stout? That seems stupid since it cannot fire until fully deployed anyway. That and the cost/design issues.

Seems like the fudd mentality is strong about this firearm. If you want a true laugh, check out the anti firearm folks on Instagram or other social media outlets.. People commenting on those sites truly display their lack of understanding both with the firearm, the design and the laws surrounding it.. Whats worse.. Those same 18yo people can vote..

For me it is not Elmer Fudd mentality. It is the same capacity as Fudd's gun after all. It is the fact that I can do a very similar thing with a faster deploying 7 shot semi-auto with an SA trigger. I love innovation when it brings something new to the table. I just don't see this filling a niche for me in a way something else couldn't do better.

But in regards to the AOW folks, this reminds me of the .22cal pen gun that was viewed as not an AOW because it had to be folded to a gun shape to be fired.

People are absolutely oblivious to their surroundings.. You will not get noticed. Ive OC'd in front of folks and they didnt notice. Put that thing on your belt and NO ONE (other than the VERY observant or regular informed gun guy) will notice.

These do have a place in society.
Perhaps your dress attire doesnt conceal well when working or at a function, this could be an option. There is no perfect firearm and there is no perfect method of carry that is a one size fits all.. Why knock something none of us have even used before.. And an innovative something at that.

The only bad thing Ive heard is the trigger pull is a bit stout? That seems stupid since it cannot fire until fully deployed anyway. That and the cost/design issues.

Seems like the fudd mentality is strong about this firearm. If you want a true laugh, check out the anti firearm folks on Instagram or other social media outlets.. People commenting on those sites truly display their lack of understanding both with the firearm, the design and the laws surrounding it.. Whats worse.. Those same 18yo people can vote..
Fudd mentality? It's not about fear of the new. It's about a poorly thought out product. It's a two shot .380 that takes two hands to deploy. If you disagree with me that doesn't make you the opposite of a fudd. It just makes you wrong. :D

I would buy one of these..

I would never carry it, I would buy it suspecting in 15-20 years it will be a rare highly sought after collectible (because nobody bought them and it's weird)

I want one, if only for novelty. It's a cool idea... tho I do prefer the briefcase gun above... FMG 9 was it? I giggled a bit when I saw that. Definitely made my list.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top