JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there any way you could separate the Oregon classifieds from the Washington classifieds. It's irritating when I find a gun I would like to purchase and come to find out it's in Washington. I think it would be nice if the Oregon classifieds were posted in one link and the Washington ads were posted in another. Just an idea. Thanks.

Personally I dont agree, FTF is nice but some people dont mind FFL, personally when I have sold my 4 guns on here, I posted it as WA and OR because I didnt mind shipping if the buyer was willing to pay.

BUT.. Here my idea, take out the WWT/WTS prefix and change it to item location (at least in the fire arms section because it would easily solve the FTF or FFL on the buyers end)..

Because WTS is a given and if you WTT I it would be listed in your add, plus even when you dont list WTT people offer you trades lol..

Not all sales in the classifieds are FTF. I have done the FFL thing with a Vancouver resident. I am way more likely to buy across the river than to try to do a FTF with someone in southern Oregon.

There is a location in the ad title, you select WTS/WTT OR/WA, you simply glance at the title to see where the item is located.

If the sections were separated people who didn't mind selling out of state would have to post two ads, in both the Oregon and Washington section.

There is a location in the ad title, you select WTS/WTT OR/WA, you simply glance at the title to see where the item is located.

If the sections were separated people who didn't mind selling out of state would have to post two ads, in both the Oregon and Washington section.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;)

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;)

+1

You can also do a custom search by prefix, Use a wildcard (*) as your keyword:

wts.jpg

while we are at it we can have a special section for those who want an in state ftf and require caveats of a pistol license and bill of sale with all your info on a shotgun deal "for his records only".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top