JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would it be possible to have a list,by city,of board members?It could be set up like a poll,with a corresponding bar graph that show total members in that particular city.Perhaps even with a "click on the bar" feature that would give you a list of members in that specific city.It would be valuable for anytime someone wanted some new local shooting buddies,or even for road trips such as a weeklong business trip if you had time to shoot at the end of the day...Maybe even make it a sticky...Is it workable?

Oh man, that's hilarious you mentioned this. I've been working on finding a solution for this for the past couple days. What I want to do is an API overlay that integrates with vBulletin. It's in the works ;)

Well,the way I envision it,it would be set up just like a poll.with as many cities as realistically possible as "Answers" to the poll.Let's say you're going to Coquille for a few days,and you want to shoot while you're there,but don't know where to go.Youi click on the line for Coquille,and it sends you to a page that lists,by username only,people on the board that live in that area.Then,you can use the User Profile info to make contact with a board member that can direct you to a good place,and maybe even go with you if you want...

By listing only usernames you avoid the spambots...Plus,if someone decides they do not want to be contacted for this reason,they just don't add their name to the "poll"...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top