JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That would be a Glock 43 that takes Glock 26, 19, and 17 magazines.

I have heard you can use a heatgun to fix the Glock Pig-nose.

So why not replace the narrow 43 magazine lock/release with a wider 26. Then heat the frame until
it will stretch and take on a new form.

Shove in a lubed up, cold 26 magazine until it locks in place. Let the gun cool and POW! A Glock 69!
Hey. You only need about a 1/4'' more width?

Edit: 43+26=69 There is nothing sexual meant by this model number.
You sick little monkeys!:D

Of course I would first like to try this with your Glock 43.:D

That would be a Glock 43 that takes Glock 26, 19, and 17 magazines.

I have heard you can use a heatgun to fix the Glock Pig-nose.

So why not replace the narrow 43 magazine lock/release with a wider 26. Then heat the frame until
it will stretch and take on a new form.

Shove in a lubed up, cold 26 magazine until it locks in place. Let the gun cool and POW! A Glock 69!
Hey. You only need about a 1/4'' more width?

Edit: 43+26=69 There is nothing sexual meant by this model number.
You sick little monkeys!:D

Of course I would first like to try this with your Glock 43.:D
Didnt Century Arms have that same thought when it came to their first run, post AWB wasrs :D

Take a single stack firearm, hog out the magwell, jam a double stack mag in there and pray it works?
I think the name stood for
Will Always Sometimes Run.

Here you go... a Glock-69! :D

image.jpeg

So then a G43S. The 30S is the same concept but in 45. G36 single stack slide on the G30SF frame with 10+1 capacity. It might be in the works, who knows.

No a Glock 36 has a 1''slide. A Glock 43 has a 3/4''slide. That is a big difference in a carry gun.

It's the 3/4'' slide in the the 43 that has me intrigued.
Think High power. A slim slide with a wide grip/magazine.

No a Glock 36 has a 1''slide. A Glock 43 has a 3/4''slide. That is a big difference in a carry gun.

It's the 3/4'' slide in the the 43 that has me intrigued.
Think High power. A slim slide with a wide grip/magazine.

But the 36 is also .45 not 9mm. The bullet alone makes up quite a bit of the 1/4" slide thickness.

I do like the thought. Kinda like the keltec PF-9 to the PF-11, just way better.

I may be nieve, but isn't glock 43 the same 26 slide on a single stack frame? Same upper just on a 380 frame? I cut a 19 grip to 26 length to save grip print but why go to the trouble to create a 26? Unless you have waaaaaayyyyy to much time on your hands! I could see cutting the glock 34 grip to 19 to run 19 and 17 mags if the sh!t hit the fan (as long as the mag release spring was unaltered, I had to glue it back in on the 19 to 26 conv.) so you could use just about any 9mm mag. But other than that.... Buy a gen4 26!;);):(:(;)

Apparently, you are naïve. A G26 slide is 1.18" wide, barrel length is 3.42" and distance between sights is 5.39" compared to the G43 slide is 1.02" wide, barrel length is 3.39" and distance between sights is 5.20". The G42 (.380) frame is completely different and smaller frame than the G43. Also the 34 and 17 use the same frame and magazine.

No that's not rite. Go measure.

A 43 slide is about .875'' wide. Less than an inch.
And a 26 slide is about 1.10'' wide.

Your numbers may be the width of the gun themselves?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top