JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My biggest fear is a major league gun grabber will be elected in 2020 and it won't matter much what state you live in.

There's an estimated 100,000,000 gun owners, or 1 in 3 households. Estimates of course. Probably more.

In the last election, each candidate got about 65 million votes.

If every gun owner voted pro-2A, we would never lose another federal election, and probably never lose another state election either.

I'm going to resurrect this thread and re-visit some of the posts. Seems to me that a whole lot of the fears and foreboding have become reality. Change is coming, but not in a good way......

I'm going to resurrect this thread and re-visit some of the posts. Seems to me that a whole lot of the fears and foreboding have become reality. Change is coming, but not in a good way......

LeadCouncil seems to have been gone since Sep 14 2020.

Check survivalistboards. Still active there.
I suspect he's either going Gray Man or tired of trying to talk around the Elephant in the Room that almost all NW Gun Grabbers are from one particular party and its aligned catspaws...

His move is shortsighted because that forum is owned by a Canadian company that has neither First nor Second Amendment protections... they just bought Gunhub a few years ago and have been trying to turn it into nothing but an advertising bazaar ever since.

Oregon has suffered the kalifornicate invasion and now we are under complete communist control from our governing bodies. Portland, Eugene & Salem dominate our entire system. Thanks voters!

Bottom line as I see it, is to get legislation in place to protect all the great things that Idaho is offering, now! Activate, promote, inspire people to take action. Do it now, or it will be too late. Just as it is here in Kate Brown's Liberal California suburb( Ore-gone). As a third generation Idahoan, I'm sick at heart to see this happening there.
Oregon's Gov Kate Brown is home grown and not related to former Gov Jerry Brown. Brown's sister, Kathleen Brown last elected office was a State Treasurer in the early 1990s. Then went into law practice and finance.

Oregon has suffered the kalifornicate invasion and now we are under complete communist control from our governing bodies. Portland, Eugene & Salem dominate our entire system. Thanks voters!

Please do not forget about the idiots from NY and the middle Atlantic states and NE with their anti gun attitudes....

Call me crazy but I don't hate a person because they were born and raised in a particular state. I'd have to talk to them and get to know them before I knew enough to like them or hate them.

Even then, it's a free country. I can move wherever I want, and so can they.

Oregon's Gov Kate Brown is home grown and not related to former Gov Jerry Brown. Brown's sister, Kathleen Brown last elected office was a State Treasurer in the early 1990s. Then went into law practice and finance.
[/QUOTE

THE SCOURGE OF ORYGUN
"Brown was born in Torrejón de Ardoz, Spanish State (present-day Torrejón de Ardoz, Community of Madrid, Spain), where her father, Dr. James Paterson Brown, an eye doctor, was serving in the United States Air Force.[4][5] She grew up in Minnesota. She graduated from Mounds View High School in Arden Hills, Minnesota in 1978.[6] She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Conservation with a certificate in women's studies from the University of Colorado Boulder in 1981 and a J.D. degree and certificate in environmental law from the Lewis & Clark College Law School in 1985.[7]"

Please explain what made you say she is "home grown?" Just because she graduated from law school in a state doesn't mean she is "home grown." :rolleyes:

Please explain what made you say she is "home grown?" Just because she graduated from law school in a state doesn't mean she is "home grown." :rolleyes:
let's keep in mind that it was confederate Oregonian's largely from the big cities that elected this stain on Oregon. They are as much to blame for the state of the State of Oregon as the stain is. I am not sure but does the stain often look confused or under the influence of some spirit?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top