JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So with everything going on lately i'm seriously considering packing up and moving out of WA State to a place more..... traditional/gun friendly, and less... peopley...
Obviously Idaho & Wyoming come to mind and look gorgeous.
If you could move anywhere which would you pick , what area and why?
Any inside insights for recommended areas or areas to avoid?

Thanks!

Well I'm obviously in Idaho, but Wyoming is much more conservative. Way less people. And there college programs benefit the high school grads better if they stay in state.

If family and career don't get effected either way, I'd probably go Wyoming for reasons mentioned above. I think Wyoming will stay Wyoming longer than Idaho will stay Idaho.

Btw, I just escaped Oregon and landed in Idaho. I love it here but I am part of a flood of refugees which makes the state's future uncertain. I'll do my part to keep it free for as long as I can. Recent discussion to reference.
Why is rural Idaho awesome?

Wyoming interests me. No state income tax, and very few people. I am afraid Idaho will follow Washington and Oregon, becoming California North. I guess I should add South Dakota to Wyoming as a possible landing spot, as it also is state income tax free. If Montana didn't have a state income tax (and tax social security), it would be a no brainer.
From what I have heard, the major drawback to Wyoming is the weather, and the wind. But I guess that is what helps keep it free from liberals.

Once you settle on a state, the site linked below has all sorts of demographic, climatic, economic and crime related data on cities in each state. Even if you buy a place in the country you'll want to know something about nearby towns where you'll be shopping.
http://www.city-data.com/

North of cour da lane ID is nice east of Boise but like someone said it won't be long before the librals move in and take over Wyoming I haven't been there for years

North and south Idaho are very different. South ID is very much like north Utah, brown, dry, boring. North Idaho issues you a rifle on your way in.

Anybody who's driven through Wyoming, though, knows it is gorgeous land. Jackson Hole was really cute, though it is the lefty pocket in a deep red state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top