JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved to Idaho from Washington and was disappointed to find out there isn't a gun classifieds in Idaho. Why reinvent the wheel right, Idaho should be added to Northwest Firearms. Who's with me?

Actually Idaho and Western Montana are in what I would consider the Northwest, and this site is for them as well. If you look at the NWFA map we have a few Idaho businesses in there and such, just not many Idaho members yet. If people from Idaho are ready for their own classified prefix, I'm willing to add it! :)

So where do Idahoans go when they get tired of Oregonians moving in after the Oregonians move there because they are tired of all the Kalifornicators moving to Oregon?

Kellen,

How is the new job?

Did you still want a FAL?

SF- (your old neighbor)

The new job is awesome. I couldn't ask to work for a better organization. I've always liked the Forest Service and they've lived up to my expectations.

Still going to get a FAL at some point. BTW, you sold me on a Glock 21. I shot one and love it. Can't buy a gun here is Idaho yet because I still have a WA license. If you see a good deal, let me know.

I'm going to start spreading the word about NWF locally and see if I can get some new Idaho members.

So now my issue for the mods is that I would like to change my classifieds ads to read FS/FT ID/OR but that's not an option. Can you change it?

Thanks
Kellen

Kellen, as a born and raised Idahoan, I'm with you 100% :). I'm planning on moving back there within the next year or so, so we should really get the ball rolling with this, start spreading the word down there and i'll do the same! :s0155:

Last Edited:
The new job is awesome. I couldn't ask to work for a better organization. I've always liked the Forest Service and they've lived up to my expectations.

Still going to get a FAL at some point. BTW, you sold me on a Glock 21. I shot one and love it. Can't buy a gun here is Idaho yet because I still have a WA license. If you see a good deal, let me know.

I'm going to start spreading the word about NWF locally and see if I can get some new Idaho members.

They got jobs in Idaho?!!!!

Beginning Monster search now. :s0155:

Well, I did my best to retitle my two posts in the classifieds. They still have a WTS/WTT OR label but I put WTS/WTT ID in the title hoping that eventually that option will get added.

Actually Idaho and Western Montana are in what I would consider the Northwest, and this site is for them as well. If you look at the NWFA map we have a few Idaho businesses in there and such, just not many Idaho members yet. If people from Idaho are ready for their own classified prefix, I'm willing to add it! :)

Alright Joey. I would love to see that Idaho classified prefix! I just became a paying supporter today just to show that I'm willing to do my part for the great service this site provides.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top