JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Notice that no liberals are crying about safety here, because in this mountainous, rural area, most people are forced to face the reality that the superintendent sees.

Excellent point.
I'd like to hear an anti try to DISPUTE this......

My mother in law used to live there. I'll bet there would have been plenty of locals who would have donated the rifles. Ironically, it's communities like Garden Valley where I'd be least concerned about a school shooting occurring, but good for them for being proactive.

My mother in law used to live there. I'll bet there would have been plenty of locals who would have donated the rifles. Ironically, it's communities like Garden Valley where I'd be least concerned about a school shooting occurring, but good for them for being proactive.

You just never know... I don't expect to need my SD firearms here, but sch!t happens.

I see no problem with this. Let the trained teachers and security do what they must. I gurentee you no attacks will ever happen on that school. These shooter cowards like easy soft targets. Not hardened ones.. even the sign and media attention should be enough to dissuade any psychos.

This is true-, but. Look how easy it was!! Get a couple rifles, some sheriff department training, (of people that are willing and have previous experience with the platform). If a few more schools, that weren't so rural, were to do the same thing the process could become more normalized for the general population.

I don't really believe that though.:( The MSM gets a hold of this and twists it like they do, a cry will go up across the nation. We know how the "Sheeple" will react. :(

Good to see some common sense finally happening, albeit in a limited area. I wish my wife's school, and the one my daughter attends, were so equipped. We too are in a rural area and it would be a while before the cavalry would arrive.

Man if they did that up here in Canada there would be a bubblegumstorm and Liberals would be dropping in droves from heart attacks. In all honesty you have to give kudos to the school for being proactive and using some good common sense.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top