Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Idaho Rep. Labrador Says Holder should resign!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

(Q. Why isn't anyone from WA and OR also joining in the call for Holder's hinie, huh?)

BREAKING: Rep. Labrador calls for Holder’s resignation; Obama defends

Idaho Congressman Raul Labrador (R-1st District) this morning called for the resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder at about the same time that President Barack Obama was defending Holder during a press conference.

BREAKING: Rep. Labrador calls for Holder

2. U201494

U201494 Well-Known Member

Because it requires some sack and in Orygun we only elect geldings.

Redcap, rufus, Cougfan2 and 5 others like this.
  3. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

^ This!

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Just what I expected Obama to say. "We think the weasels are doing a fine job of investigating the misdeeds of the weasels." This is the most corrupt administration of this country in my lifetime. Makes the Nixon administration look like choir boys.

5. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I would like to see Holder resign.......right after the indictment.

Riot, drew, Jamie6.5 and 3 others like this.
  6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I thought Holder was just being aggressive in creating gun running opportunities and cash transactions for the cartels.

7. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

Holder is aggressively protecting the Pres. You notice all involved in the ATF have been promoted for their lack of cooperation with congress.

8. Browning55

Browning55 Seattle-Everett Area Active Member

Obviously Holder never should have been nominated or confirmed. But that's what happens when we look at the man that picked him and the senate members who confirmed him. They're all like a bunch of prairie chickens parading along with their beaks stuffed up each other's tailfeathers.

9. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Resignation should be the least of his concerns. Holder should be put in a Boarder Patrol uniform, given a flashlight and told to replace Brian Terry's post!

*edit*

Politicians lose sight of the big picture. The little guy. They should always be representing the people, not their lobbyists. We've fallen a long way from the intent of our founding fathers.

10. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Issa is on Fox new Sunday right now!
    Chris Wallace is doing the interview, and Issa isn't pulling any punches.

11. Dave Workman

Yep, I caught the show, and between visits to the loading bench and rifle range, knocked this out:

Pressure mounts on Holder as Issa plans more hearings; “I-word” mentioned

Political pressure is mounting on Attorney General Eric Holder as the scandal over Operation Fast and Furious widens and spreads, and Sunday one newspaper columnist even suggested that Holder be impeached.

Pressure mounts on Holder as Issa plans more hearings;

12. mudnducs

mudnducs Oregon City Member

Please......because generally speaking Oregonians west of the Cascade range support OHole, his administration, his czars, his policies and his goals...subjugation of free men...to the graaaaayter good.

13. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Gingrich: ‘Holder Ought to be Fired’

Newt Gingrich once again tells it like it is: “I believe, for a lot of different reasons, Eric Holder ought to be fired,” Gingrich told CNSNews.com in response to a question about whether he believed Holder had misled Congress on when he first learned about Operation Fast and Furious, the administration’s law-enforcement string operation that allowed guns to flow to Mexican drug cartels.

“I think he’s a very bad attorney general,” Gingrich said.

Gingrich further said that Operation Fast and Furious demonstrated the administration’s incompetence.

“I think also we have to recognize when the Obama administration’s incompetence extends to selling guns illegally to people who kill both American and Mexican citizens, it just tells you something about how profoundly incompetent this administration is,” said Gingrich.

Smugly, complacently, conceitedly, arrogantly, self-righteously, haughtily incompetent.

14. Dave Workman

I think these guys honestly believe they will skate on this caper. That would be an insult.

House inquiry tightens on Holder; new Fast & Furious subpoena coming

What many anticipate will be a blockbuster subpoena in terms of information sought and the names it covers may be issued as early as today by Congressman Darrell Issa’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and it will be served on Attorney General Eric Holder.

House inquiry tightens on Holder; new Fast & Furious subpoena coming - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

15. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

They've been waiting for this...hence the ATF staff shuffle and documentation withholding. Those shred bins have probably been working around the clock since the whistle blowers first went to the media. God I hope they brought some documentation with them...

Administration of Transparency my @ss!

16. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Glad to see this moving along. It's a pity it can't be served no-knock style. The Justice Department should have some familiarity with these.

17. Dave Workman

Maybe you ain't seen nuthin' yet:

Holder abruptly ends press conference on F&F question

Attorney General Eric Holder’s raw nerve was showing Tuesday afternoon when he abruptly ended a press conference on the breakup of an alleged Iranian terror plot after he was quizzed about the impending Operation Fast and Furious subpoena.

Holder abruptly ends press conference on F&F question - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

18. mudnducs

mudnducs Oregon City Member

Ask the question in 3 years. I think they will.

19. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

The politicians are not the problem it the people that vote them in

20. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

Or Reagan's administration...or Clinton's. Although I think Reagan leads all scorers with the most convictions. And, of course, when talking about presidential corruption, we can't forget about U.S. Grant. I'm not sure what your metric for corruption is.