JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(Q. Why isn't anyone from WA and OR also joining in the call for Holder's hinie, huh?)

BREAKING: Rep. Labrador calls for Holder’s resignation; Obama defends

Idaho Congressman Raul Labrador (R-1st District) this morning called for the resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder at about the same time that President Barack Obama was defending Holder during a press conference.

<broken link removed>

Just what I expected Obama to say. "We think the weasels are doing a fine job of investigating the misdeeds of the weasels." This is the most corrupt administration of this country in my lifetime. Makes the Nixon administration look like choir boys.

He has been very aggressive in going after gun running and cash transactions that are going to these trans national drug cartels in Mexico.

I thought Holder was just being aggressive in creating gun running opportunities and cash transactions for the cartels.

Obviously Holder never should have been nominated or confirmed. But that's what happens when we look at the man that picked him and the senate members who confirmed him. They're all like a bunch of prairie chickens parading along with their beaks stuffed up each other's tailfeathers.

I would like to see Holder resign.......right after the indictment.

Resignation should be the least of his concerns. Holder should be put in a Boarder Patrol uniform, given a flashlight and told to replace Brian Terry's post!

*edit*

Politicians lose sight of the big picture. The little guy. They should always be representing the people, not their lobbyists. We've fallen a long way from the intent of our founding fathers.

Issa is on Fox new Sunday right now!
Chris Wallace is doing the interview, and Issa isn't pulling any punches.

Yep, I caught the show, and between visits to the loading bench and rifle range, knocked this out:

Pressure mounts on Holder as Issa plans more hearings; “I-word” mentioned

Political pressure is mounting on Attorney General Eric Holder as the scandal over Operation Fast and Furious widens and spreads, and Sunday one newspaper columnist even suggested that Holder be impeached.

<broken link removed>

Gingrich: ‘Holder Ought to be Fired’

Newt Gingrich once again tells it like it is: “I believe, for a lot of different reasons, Eric Holder ought to be fired,” Gingrich told CNSNews.com in response to a question about whether he believed Holder had misled Congress on when he first learned about Operation Fast and Furious, the administration’s law-enforcement string operation that allowed guns to flow to Mexican drug cartels.

“I think he’s a very bad attorney general,” Gingrich said.

Gingrich further said that Operation Fast and Furious demonstrated the administration’s incompetence.

“I think also we have to recognize when the Obama administration’s incompetence extends to selling guns illegally to people who kill both American and Mexican citizens, it just tells you something about how profoundly incompetent this administration is,” said Gingrich.

Smugly, complacently, conceitedly, arrogantly, self-righteously, haughtily incompetent.

I think these guys honestly believe they will skate on this caper. That would be an insult.

House inquiry tightens on Holder; new Fast & Furious subpoena coming

What many anticipate will be a blockbuster subpoena in terms of information sought and the names it covers may be issued as early as today by Congressman Darrell Issa’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and it will be served on Attorney General Eric Holder.

<broken link removed>

I think these guys honestly believe they will skate on this caper. That would be an insult.

House inquiry tightens on Holder; new Fast & Furious subpoena coming

What many anticipate will be a blockbuster subpoena in terms of information sought and the names it covers may be issued as early as today by Congressman Darrell Issa's House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and it will be served on Attorney General Eric Holder.

<broken link removed>

They've been waiting for this...hence the ATF staff shuffle and documentation withholding. Those shred bins have probably been working around the clock since the whistle blowers first went to the media. God I hope they brought some documentation with them...

That will be the proverbial "$64 question," because over the course of two Capitol Hill investigations &#8211; the one mounted by Issa and the other launched by Sen. Charles Grassley &#8211; cooperation from this administration has been in rather short supply. If the Justice Department thinks that providing pages upon pages of redacted information, to the point that many pages are simply black, is "cooperation," than this Justice Department under Holder is massively and collectively delusional.

Administration of Transparency my @ss!

Glad to see this moving along. It's a pity it can't be served no-knock style. The Justice Department should have some familiarity with these.

Glad to see this moving along. It's a pity it can't be served no-knock style. The Justice Department should have some familiarity with these.

Maybe you ain't seen nuthin' yet:

Holder abruptly ends press conference on F&F question

Attorney General Eric Holder’s raw nerve was showing Tuesday afternoon when he abruptly ended a press conference on the breakup of an alleged Iranian terror plot after he was quizzed about the impending Operation Fast and Furious subpoena.

<broken link removed>

(Q. Why isn't anyone from WA and OR also joining in the call for Holder's hinie, huh?)

BREAKING: Rep. Labrador calls for Holder's resignation; Obama defends

Idaho Congressman Raul Labrador (R-1st District) this morning called for the resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder at about the same time that President Barack Obama was defending Holder during a press conference.

<broken link removed>

The politicians are not the problem it the people that vote them in

Just what I expected Obama to say. "We think the weasels are doing a fine job of investigating the misdeeds of the weasels." This is the most corrupt administration of this country in my lifetime. Makes the Nixon administration look like choir boys.

Or Reagan's administration...or Clinton's. Although I think Reagan leads all scorers with the most convictions. And, of course, when talking about presidential corruption, we can't forget about U.S. Grant. I'm not sure what your metric for corruption is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top