JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Proud to look be in the state that both sides of my family helped settle a long time ago.
On the news they interviewed a few different sheriffs here. They talked about we will at some time see a mass shooting. All the LE said, arm yourself and take the fight to the bad if you have the chance. Make sure your up to speed, and have practice and training.
I like the noise I'm hearing lately.
I firmly believe the gun owners are winning lately...

Sure,if you are a SWAT teem leader,in a big city,YOU want to be thee guy who bring the shooter down.
But if you live in some of our little towns ,you sure as h3ll don't want to walk in the scene and see your neighbor dying on the floor.
These guys want us to be armed and save lives if we can

My dad was talking to the former Owyhee County sheriff once and he said he'd sign off on anyone who wanted a permit unless he personally felt he was a threat (example; repeatedly threatened to kill someone in front of witnesses). Idaho, in general, is very pro-gun and realistic in most matters. I can't wait to call it home. June '17 can't come fast enough for me. See you guys on the other side.
:s0155:

My parents live right on the Snake and look across at the St Chapelle Winery. I'll be over there for Christmas and will be real estate shopping on the south side of Hwy 55.

:cool:...dude...:s0151:
:)..It does...;)
...We call it the Snake River...and Lewiston is our west coast seaport.

Hey ......... Maybe you could send over a few companies of your girl scouts. And make Oregon your own?

I don't think the Portland cops with ponytails wearing shorts could put up much of a fight?

OK. Maybe just one company? :s0140:

We can rename it Idaho west. And you can have your own coast line?

My dad was talking to the former Owyhee County sheriff once and he said he'd sign off on anyone who wanted a permit unless he personally felt he was a threat (example; repeatedly threatened to kill someone in front of witnesses). Idaho, in general, is very pro-gun and realistic in most matters. I can't wait to call it home. June '17 can't come fast enough for me. See you guys on the other side.
:s0155:
If you get up Meridian way look up Hawktec arms. Very nice selection of handguns and rifles.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top