JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We the state of Idaho is lighting this beetch up!!! Illegal fireworks like never before!!! I've never seen this much! Mortars by the thousands!!!
I say folks are done with Covid and done with the city destruction.
It's very clear to see...

I live in a city in WA that doesn't allow fireworks. Apparently, my neighbors are like "eff' it" and setting off fireworks like crazy. This is the first year I've seen neighborhood fireworks.

Don't think the cops can really do anything about it these days.....

We the state of Idaho is lighting this beetch up!!! Illegal fireworks like never before!!! I've never seen this much! Mortars by the thousands!!!
I say folks are done with Covid and done with the city destruction.
It's very clear to see...

I went to the demo derby in Homedale today. Packed stands and maybe 5 people with masks. And yeah, the whole valley is lighting fireworks.

Passed through the city of Dallas, OR tonight at dusk. Fireworks everywhere. Aerial fireworks are illegal in Oregon, and in the City. Aerial fireworks were everywhere. Big ones! I've never seen anything like it!

I think this may be a backlash against the Nanny State rules we have had to live under for months. Lots of resentment must be seething under the veneer of civility. ;)

And the neighborhood behind has had to have the firemen come last night, something was burning up!!!
These wild Idahoans

I heard sirens early on. I expected to hear more but did not.

Potlandistan was going off last night. Sounded great.
The only concern was the amount of gunfire. Definitely more gunfire last night than past years. I was really expecting to see reports of gunshot injuries and deaths this morning.

My horses and dogs weren't excited about the bangs and bombs
Yep. My folks little ranch has been engulfed by suburbia over the years, so they had to take their remaining horse and ancient mule down to the cabin for the weekend to avoid them freaking out over fireworks. I'm headed down there in an hour or so to join them to begin my 4th of July celebration.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top