JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We sing that at church 😂
Not really
Man I hope not - the song has nothing to do with Idaho and was nothing more than a title to the Van Sant movie in 1991 'My own private Idaho'

the Idaho Statesman interviewed Fred Schneider about the song's meaning. "Idaho is pretty mysterious to all of us," he said. "I know it's a beautiful state, but then I know there's also a lot of crazy right-wingers and all that stuff. ...The song's about all different things. It's not like a parody of Idaho or anything."[

Californians are pouring into Idaho... give it ten years and they'll be banning everything.
I just moved my family here 3 weeks ago from Washington County. I've met a few Cali transplants in my short amount of time so far and the general consensus is that they've come here to get away from the bullbubblegum and are sick of having their rights stripped away. There was an article a few weeks back that mentioned 60% of Cali transplants were R's and something around 36% were D's. If I find the article, I'll link it. Additionally, the folks I work with are telling me the same story.

Maybe this is just me being optimistic but it's certainly been my experience so far.

Whats to stop Congress from withholding Federal funding to certain States in order to get them to comply, "nonviolently" ? :rolleyes: we have seen in Oregon's legislature that they were perfectly willing to bribe the Republicans to not walk out by giving them up to $4 million apiece of Fed money... as an "experiment".
The fed's already withhold highway funds from Idaho for not requiring motorcyclist's to wear helmets. :rolleyes: And we still have better roads than most.

What funds would they withhold for not giving up our guns? Sensitivity / diversity funds? :s0124:

Whats to stop Congress from withholding Federal funding to certain States in order to get them to comply, "nonviolently" ? :rolleyes: we have seen in Oregon's legislature that they were perfectly willing to bribe the Republicans to not walk out by giving them up to $4 million apiece of Fed money... as an "experiment".
Money REALLY is the root of the problem. Earmarks, lobbyist, we need to castrate them from it. And watch them shrivel up and die off of their current dictatorship paths.
Its the ONLY way.

Californians are pouring into Idaho... give it ten years and they'll be banning everything.
We need to start state to state immigration to ensure only wanted immigration can happen.
I have thoroughly documented who i vote for. I wish more states could do something like this. If it was legal.

Ridiculous as it might be, go on laugh. I don't blame you at all. But it is what's desperately needed.
We need states to secede and break up legal or not.

It could def happen as long as you prove to them theres no other way.
Just remember what they did to the A.L.F.

Personally i have lost completely all respect for our fed government. 100% taxation without ANY representation.
Troops, feds, all of it. Waste of money.

more useless virtue signaling.
*IF your referring to my post right above yours.
Im glad you think things are going SO well we don't even need to discus it. Go ahead and keep quiet and let others dictate your future.
And that virtues are a bad thing just because some people use them as a weapon.
Keep smoking that pipe dream..

Its quite childish to think we are ALL going to agree on every subject 100%
And since we arent going to agree 100% lets just not talk at all.. Riiiight.

Hopefully im mistaken and talking out my bubblegum. But i know people like this in my own family which i don't talk to either Because "talking and listening is too hard id rather just bury my head" this is thier stance not mine.

Last Edited:
I took his comment to mean the bill is useless virtue signaling, not directed to anyone in particular.
Probably more like that. Back when the c00f plandemic was in vogue, he wouldn't take a stand on face diapers and said 'peer pressure would take care of the enforcement'. Reminds me a bit of old Sheriff Bernie Guisto who always stated 'I neither agree or disagree with your right to own a CL3 device' as he signed off on the NFA paperwork. Bernie also did not agree or disagree with Neil Goldschmidt didling underaged girls while Bernie was on Neil's security detail.

Even though I think Randy Weaver's belief system makes him a pile of crap, his pushback against Feds was on-point.
He's a million times better than my guvtard, but he likes his emergency powers a little too much.
I keep hoping Inslee will get caught in a hotel spit roasting an underage hooker with Sideshow Bob. With the westsiders nothing would likely change, but at least the world would see what a POS they are.

*IF your referring to my post right above yours.
Im glad you think things are going SO well we don't even need to discus it. Go ahead and keep quiet and let others dictate your future.
And that virtues are a bad thing just because some people use them as a weapon.
Keep smoking that pipe dream..

Its quite childish to think we are ALL going to agree on every subject 100%
And since we arent going to agree 100% lets just not talk at all.. Riiiight.

Hopefully im mistaken and talking out my bubblegum. But i know people like this in my own family which i don't talk to either Because "talking and listening is too hard id rather just bury my head" this is thier stance not mine.
No, I wasn't referring to YOU or your post, I was referring to the subject matter in general; the useless "2A sanctuary" nonsense.

Settle down, Nancy! :D

All these bills do is appease a certain voting base without actually accomplishing anything.

No, I wasn't referring to YOU or your post, I was referring to the subject matter in general; the useless "2A sanctuary" nonsense.

Settle down, Nancy! :D

All these bills do is appease a certain voting base without actually accomplishing anything.
I have a feeling you are right. If the County Ordinances don't prevent State or Fed interference, it's hard to imagine how useful they will be. It would be nice to see some examples of how people have benefited from the 2A sanctuary laws.

If drug sanctuary states "work" I don't see why we can't have gun sanctuary states.

Say limit us to a few hundred guns and 50,000 rounds of ammo. Say just for personal consumption...

If drug sanctuary states "work" I don't see why we can't have gun sanctuary states.
I don't think its a case of drug sanctuary states 'working' it's just a matter of how seriously the 'sanctuary' laws are enforced by the feds - and they are mostly not.

Something tells me this would not be the same with 'gun sanctuary' laws.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top