JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They need to codify that in their state Constitution and then make it almost impossible to update their Constitution (some states are easy, like Oregon.)

These are great for states willing to do it. But, the ATF is federal so it really won't matter. If the feds ban stuff or require extra nonsense the gun shops will have to abide. Or lose their license.

Whats to stop Congress from withholding Federal funding to certain States in order to get them to comply, "nonviolently" ? :rolleyes: we have seen in Oregon's legislature that they were perfectly willing to bribe the Republicans to not walk out by giving them up to $4 million apiece of Fed money... as an "experiment".

Regardless of the outcome I hope my ultra lib family member doesn't happen to 'stumble' on this article somewhere or hear about it in his beloved MSM.

If so I will get a text from him saying something like:

'How can Idaho be allowed to do this? They should have their federal funding CUT OFF for this! Idaho is obviously anti Democracy, pro fascist and supports destroying the Country!! I am sure the state is mostly populated by white supremacists and Republicans! (or something similar).

These are great for states willing to do it. But, the ATF is federal so it really won't matter. If the feds ban stuff or require extra nonsense the gun shops will have to abide. Or lose their license.
Indeed. I applaud the effort, but the Supremacy Clause is still in effect.

Californians are pouring into Idaho... give it ten years and they'll be banning everything.
Sad, but true.

Californians are pouring into Idaho... give it ten years and they'll be banning everything.
Could be, but that's been happening for many years. For example: Pokafellow, Id.
However, I know many CA escapees who hate everything CA stood for. The downside is they came here with their massive home equity cheques and drove up the housing prices. Honestly everyone I've met is conservative and likes their gunz.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top