JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Waden? Great guy if so. Nope, denney.
Wasden's ag. Anyway, i sincerely hope you are right but i highly doubt it. More people more problems.

Even liberals come seeking freedom from the pile of steaming bovine excrement they've helped create, only to subcontiously ask for and support the very laws ad regs that make them less free.

You are wrong. I had this exact conversation yesterday with my friend (the Secretary of State) those counties are becoming more conservative with the immigration to Idaho with the exception of Boise proper. Even Ada County is holding it's own as a conservative area (a little less than the rest of the state) people come to Idaho for freedom, a low cost of living and outdoor lifestyle. Even the one time bastion of Idaho progressivism, Idaho Falls has become more conservative over the decades. You guys are weak and have lost control of your government. You can't project that onto Idaho. It just isn't happening. All you have to do is look at the last primary election to see that.......it is too bad that you live 40 miles too far to the west. By the way, I met Lawrence and his wife (neighbors of ours) at the local Cherry farm stand. He was returning from the State GOP convention where he spent the afternoon with Oliver North who signed his lifetime NRA card.

I live about 16 miles too far west. I can see Blanchard from my deck. I also spend a lot of time in ID. I have tons of family that lives in CDA, and volunteer for Bonner County Sherriffs office SAR. There is a high level of anxiety about the influx of out of staters, some like you say looking for like minded individuals, but others looking to create a liberal utopia.

I also am old enough to remember Seattle as a cool blue collar town and talk to my grandfather often who still lives there about what happened to it. The cancer is there in the urban centers of ID, like it was a few decades ago in Seattle.

What happens next, no one knows for sure, that's why I say don't be too complacent.

PS, go to Sandpoint during the next presidential election. I would bet you would be surprised by the amount of stickers you will see supporting the D candidate.

Waden? Great guy if so. Nope, denney.
Wasden's ag. Anyway, i sincerely hope you are right but i highly doubt it. More people more problems.

Even liberals come seeking freedom from the pile of steaming bovine excrement they've helped create, only to subcontiously ask for and support the very laws ad regs that make them less free.
Joe..........Lawrence Denny is the Secretary of State.....(Where Do you live?).........I know Wasden too. And most of the executive team. Look at how easily Brad Little (also lives close by........my wife used to bowl with him) defeated the other RINO'S that ran against him. The incredible amount of money Tommy Ahlquist spent on the election didn't even get him a whiff. And we got rid of Labrador.........it was a twofer. Let me know if you would like to meet any of these guys, Lawrence has a sporting clays shoot fund raiser every spring. I will gladly take you.

I live about 16 miles too far west. I can see Blanchard from my deck. I also spend a lot of time in ID. I have tons of family that lives in CDA, and volunteer for Bonner County Sherriffs office SAR. There is a high level of anxiety about the influx of out of staters, some like you say looking for like minded individuals, but others looking to create a liberal utopia.

I also am old enough to remember Seattle as a cool blue collar town and talk to my grandfather often who still lives there about what happened to it. The cancer is there in the urban centers of ID, like it was a few decades ago in Seattle.

What happens next, no one knows for sure, that's why I say don't be too complacent.

PS, go to Sandpoint during the next presidential election. I would bet you would be surprised by the amount of stickers you will see supporting the D candidate.
Did you see how Sand Point voting went? I graduated from Lewis and Clark high school in 1970, Seattle was hopeless then. The unions ruined it decades before that. Do you remember people like Tom Foley and Warren Magnusson? There are always lots of hand wringers but the stats don't bear it out. My great uncle moved to Deer Park in 1944........and lived there until he died in the 70's. I know the area and people very well.....the Democrats always put up a lot of Smoke with very little fire. Watch what the Indian maiden does in out governors Election this fall. Cowboy's and Indians all over again.

Last Edited:
Did you see how Sand Point voting went? I graduated from Lewis and Clark high school in 1970, Seattle was hopeless then. The unions ruined it decades before that. Do you remember people like Tom Foley and Warren Magnusson? There are always lots of hand wringers but the stats don't bear it out. My great uncle moved to Deer Park in 1944........and lived there until he died in the 70's. I know the area and people very well.....the Democrats always put up a lot of Smoke with very little fire. Watch what the Indian maiden does in out governors Election this fall. Cowboy's and Indians all over again.

As recently as 1984 King county voted R for the presidential election at around the same percentage as Bonner County did in 2016, 55-60%.

SB1313 became law July 1st and created a legal presumption that a defender possessed a reasonable fear of death or grave bodily harm when dealing with an intruder who is attempting to enter, or has actually entered, a highly defensible property. Idaho qualified all three such types of property—home, place of business, and occupied vehicle—as highly defensible property to which this legal presumption of reasonableness can apply.

Idaho Expands Right to Use Deadly Force Against Intruders

We need this in Oregon.

Some guy went on a stabbing spree in someones home in BOISE most were kids some were toddlers.I dont here a peep from the anti . But if he was using a ar15 it would be on every channel. I used to go to Idaho in the early 70.s riding shotgun with my dad in a semi. very hot in the summer no a/c in the working mans rigs back then or not in his anyway.

Meanwhile in Oregon,

PortlandDA.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top