JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol!!! You all would give him a pack of bud and send him home!

There isn't any "you all" here buddy. I'm a "throw the book" at them kind of guy while enjoying a slice of Idaho Pizza's finest. :)

I'm an Idahoan that's currently living in Oregon. Only reason I'm here is my dad is sick and I can't be that far away. As soon as that situation is taken care of, you might have me for a neighbor. ;)

There isn't any "you all" here buddy. I'm a "throw the book" at them kind of guy while enjoying a slice of Idaho Pizza's finest. :)

I'm an Idahoan that's currently living in Oregon. Only reason I'm here is my dad is sick and I can't be that far away. As soon as that situation is taken care of, you might have me for a neighbor. ;)
You all come back now, you hear?

would someone in Oregon or Washington get 11 years for dui that killed another?

Kuna man was drunk when he killed a motorcyclist. He'll spend up to 13 years in prison

{Bechtel also had a prior conviction for driving under the influence of alcohol}
{The judge also suspended Bechtel's driver's license for five years and ordered him to pay more than $8,500 in restitution.}

Above are the relevant parts. Notice they just said "a" prior". I very much doubt it was only one. So he has had other "2nd chances" which he ignored.
Also since he actually only has to do a few years if he is good, he can have a license yet again when he gets out, few seem to have a problem with this. If this guy had shot someone he would be told no guns for life, few seem to have a problem with that. Ok to let him go out and kill with a car again, no problem. 20 years from now if he wants a gun? NO WAY. <shrug>

And Dukes of Hazzard
2c is big. And a heck of a lot better people than ada county. We live across the street from lake Lowell

Nice. 2C is easier and less dense than 1A. I lived in Meridian, so my plate said 1A, but I seemed to hang out in 2C far more often. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top