JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol!!! You all would give him a pack of bud and send him home!

There isn't any "you all" here buddy. I'm a "throw the book" at them kind of guy while enjoying a slice of Idaho Pizza's finest. :)

I'm an Idahoan that's currently living in Oregon. Only reason I'm here is my dad is sick and I can't be that far away. As soon as that situation is taken care of, you might have me for a neighbor. ;)

There isn't any "you all" here buddy. I'm a "throw the book" at them kind of guy while enjoying a slice of Idaho Pizza's finest. :)

I'm an Idahoan that's currently living in Oregon. Only reason I'm here is my dad is sick and I can't be that far away. As soon as that situation is taken care of, you might have me for a neighbor. ;)
You all come back now, you hear?

would someone in Oregon or Washington get 11 years for dui that killed another?

Kuna man was drunk when he killed a motorcyclist. He'll spend up to 13 years in prison

{Bechtel also had a prior conviction for driving under the influence of alcohol}
{The judge also suspended Bechtel's driver's license for five years and ordered him to pay more than $8,500 in restitution.}

Above are the relevant parts. Notice they just said "a" prior". I very much doubt it was only one. So he has had other "2nd chances" which he ignored.
Also since he actually only has to do a few years if he is good, he can have a license yet again when he gets out, few seem to have a problem with this. If this guy had shot someone he would be told no guns for life, few seem to have a problem with that. Ok to let him go out and kill with a car again, no problem. 20 years from now if he wants a gun? NO WAY. <shrug>

And Dukes of Hazzard
2c is big. And a heck of a lot better people than ada county. We live across the street from lake Lowell

Nice. 2C is easier and less dense than 1A. I lived in Meridian, so my plate said 1A, but I seemed to hang out in 2C far more often. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top