JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since I am a n00b, what does the # preceding the county stand for?
My plate is 1A

Pretty sure its based on county population. Ada being the biggest gives them the 1A. Canyon is #2 so 2C it is. I could be wrong.

If not they should get time for driving drunk and killing someone if it was their fault.
Driving after drinking and driving intoxicated are the same, it's always the intoxicated drivers fault.

They as the self governing individual made the decision to grab their keys and walk to the car, turn it on, put it in gear, steer it down the road and accelerate.

Most of you redneck NW firearms nut jobs would enjoy 2O. Owyhee county! At least if you need to be in close proximity to Boise.
From there eastern Idaho and 1P are best for us type also.

Driving after drinking and driving intoxicated are the same, it's always the intoxicated drivers fault.

They as the self governing individual made the decision to grab their keys and walk to the car, turn it on, put it in gear, steer it down the road and accelerate.

YEP!!! One thing that is almost always the same with these. When they kill like this it is rarely the first time they got in trouble for this. The norm I see is they have several under their belt by the time they manage to kill. Yet they are allowed to just keep doing it.

YEP!!! One thing that is almost always the same with these. When they kill like this it is rarely the first time they got in trouble for this. The norm I see is they have several under their belt by the time they manage to kill. Yet they are allowed to just keep doing it.
Isn't the stat about 80x DWUI before actually getting caught?

As an example....

1A AB123
2C AB123

The 1A means Ada county.
The 2C means Canyon county. So on and so forth.

Pretty sure its based on county population. Ada being the biggest gives them the 1A. Canyon is #2 so 2C it is. I could be wrong.

The numbering is based on alphabetical order.

Idaho License Plates

1A is Ada County, 2A is Adams county, etc...

K is for Kalifornian, however, since most people up there are from California.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top