JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm new to Idaho from somewhere nearly as bad, Washington. I've brought my RED vote, pro-gun attitude, and freedom loving ways, and my job and taxes to Idaho. So far I love it. Washing the stink of liberalism off me as fast as possible.

I welcome anyone from any state with a similar attitude, freeing oppression and voting RED and pro-gun.

I don't understand why a leftist or anyone would leave a craphole state that they helped make thru voting or apathy, and then repeat the process in the new state. Illogical.

One can only hope there's some big positive changes on the national political landscape to curtail ability for leftists to destroy states - thru gun control and taxation... put a stop to it on a the federal level.

The Cali TRASH has surrounded me literally. To put it nicely , I hate their guts, most are sneaky lieing underhanded disingenuous . 2 faced arrogant trash with a false sense of importance. If they are moving into your hood you might invest in a chastity belt for your dog.

Last Edited:
The article focused on money, typical Cali thinking. No surprise, considering it was the La Times.
Currently in Idaho, and every Idahoan I work with loathes Cali transplants because of ideaology and their threat to the way of life here.

Didn't click, but not even remotely surprised. Californians fleeing their failed state is a spreading contagion in a lot of places, including this area. I doubt many states are safe, though the infection rates vary.

Something like all new residents to the state may not register to vote or vote in any state or local election for a period of 5 years...?

Not a bad idea, but it's only putting off the inevitable. Unless you believe they will learn by osmosis...

Free samples keep my daughter (toddler) sane while I'm at the grocery store trying to stock up. Long live free samples!

COSTCO!!!

One can only hope there's some big positive changes on the national political landscape to curtail ability for leftists to destroy states - thru gun control and taxation... put a stop to it on a the federal level.

It is a societal problem that will not be cured with any kind of legislation at any level.

Those that trade security for freedom will have neither.

It's not the state you live in, it's a state of mind.

IMO that is only true up to a point. In states where actual liberty is constrained, freedom of the mind only goes so far...

The Cali TRASH has surrounded me literally. To put it nicely , I hate their guts, most are sneaky lieing underhanded disingenuous . 2 faced arrogant trash with a false sense of importance. If they are moving into your hood you might invest in a chastity belt for your dog.

Tell us how you REALLY feel! :D:D:D

Those SOBs don't consider it fleeing, only moving to another area which is red by the way, to do their party's biding to change it to blue. They don't care about freedoms, just want to control of the opposition!!!:mad:

I. Used to be very greatfull for the privilege of living in the PNW excluding the rain . Now it is the but of jokes & We are blessed with people stupid enough to think they are making it better.

It's funny how that toilet paper of a news paper doesn't get the actual issue. We have the same problem here in Bend/Redmond; droves of Californians. It's not the housing costs that get under our skins. It's the shift in political ideologies. Californians come and vote in larger gas taxes, horrible public transportation bills, anti gun and hunting laws, low income housing and other welfare state laws, and plenty of land use conservation laws.
They are politically active in the worst way and fundamentally change our way of life to become the exact reason they left Ca.
This is why I left Bend after 25 years. It broke my heart to see what these locusts did to our home. My only revenge was to sell our place in the DRW for ... a good price.

In the 50s & 60s there were various references to an Idaho check station similar to the fruit/produce check Cali had in those days....Fearless Farris for one, had (subtle) advertising signs out in the desert advising mandatory dip station was just down the road.

One featured a convenient collection of small boulders represented as "petrified watermelons".

Screenshot_20191112-024822_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seems Calinornian's are just in need of a new host. If they truly left because of what CA became, why would they attempt to replicate it?

and

I'm new to Idaho from somewhere nearly as bad, Washington. I've brought my RED vote, pro-gun attitude, and freedom loving ways, and my job and taxes to Idaho. So far I love it. Washing the stink of liberalism off me as fast as possible.

I welcome anyone from any state with a similar attitude, freeing oppression and voting RED and pro-gun.

I don't understand why a leftist or anyone would leave a craphole state that they helped make thru voting or apathy, and then repeat the process in the new state. Illogical.

It's lack of self awareness combined with the arrogance of liberal elitism. They can't see that the consequences of their votes has destroyed a once beautiful and free state. They simply find another beautiful and free state to bring "civilization" to.

IMO Idaho should change their signage to say "Entering Arkansas, Idaho that way -->"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top