JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.king5.com/article/news/...-gun/277-d974009b-7206-4aef-b285-cbeb7bd68b03

"I saw him reach behind his back and grab the gun. That's when I moved in," Wall recalled. "No other options went through my head."
Wall kicked Byrd on the inside of his leg and the two began to wrestle with each other, he said.
"The gun was in the pocket of his pants, and he shot me through his pants, and got me in the upper thigh," Wall said.

He is recovering.

" Boise Police arrested Byrd within minutes, according to the press release. "

"Wall said this event is not an accurate reflection of the music scene in Boise, The Shredder, or even the city at large. "

Facebook Link:

7B5D967A-F101-4C51-9E85-32B571B24774.jpeg
It's ALWAYS the bass player.

Gung Ho Studios, Eugene, OR, about '91.

An accordion player finished a gig and stopped off at a liquor store for some hooch. Before he even got into the store he remembered that he had left his accordion openly visible in the back seat of his car. He hurried back but it was too late, his window was broken and there were two accordions on the back seat.

An accordion player finished a gig and stopped off at a liquor store for some hooch. Before he even got into the store he remembered that he had left his accordion openly visible in the back seat of his car. He hurried back but it was too late, his window was broken and there were two accordions on the back seat.
Was it a Honda? Be I can guess the model! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top