JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Need pics of barrel. Alot of barrels will have the same "markings" or "numbers", alot of times only way to tell where from is some pics showing the text/location/etc

I believe the "P" is to designate that it has been proofed. I don't know what the "F" is (no pun intended). Other markings are the twist rate 1:7 and caliber 5.56.

its a standard profile with the cut out for the 203 where it goes skinny to normal before and after gas port hole. the markings are on the top front of the barrel a couple of inches fom the flash hider, sorry im trying to post pictures but havent figured out this web sight yet. thanks for all the help everyone. jaimes pics 002.jpg

jaimes pics 002.jpg

the guy i got it off trade said it was a rra unit when he bought it, its unfired and new with a quad rail ive never seen before and i know most all different types of rails and this one i have no clue of. the upper only has a square marking only and bolt has no markings jaimes pics 003.jpg

jaimes pics 003.jpg

the upper is a brass aluminum forging ent. upper i found out, barrel and quadrail has got me stumped, i might be open to gettin ride of this upper for the right price or trade. i wouldnt mind a standard upper with the front post sight.
and the only other marking on the upper is a 3 in the bottom of the take down slots

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top