JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What are they gonna do, check receipts on every round, put up Checkpoint Charlies at every border crossing and start monitoring your credit cards? "Hey, Joe Schmoe just popped a $500 transaction at a gun shop in Reno, have the CHiPstapo waiting to cavity-search him at the border!"

Sucks to be you guys down there, man... and as the Leftofascists see their policies not only failing but backfiring it's only gonna get worse.

Late last year I bought ammo at Cabelas in Boomtown/Reno, NV and they just looked at my DL while it was still in my wallet. I've also purchased ammo at Bass Pro Shop and Sportsmans Wharehouse in Rocklin, CA. Just showed my DL when asked. For a long time purchasing hand gun ammo in California required the seller to complete a paper log entry that you signed. That got dropped a number of years ago. But next year, we will have to get fingerprinted. background checked, get registered, pay a fee to receive an ammunition purchase id card. which will have to be renewed every year i believe. And you can't import ammo from another state.
Look at the bright side. California will file for bankruptcy in one year and their economy will collapse, causing all residents to kill and eat each other.

Look at the bright side. California will file for bankruptcy in one year and their economy will collapse, causing all residents to kill and eat each other.

Or slide off into the Pacific Ocean the with the next "Big One".

@rfmjchp Tell me, how do people go about rolling their own down there? Or dare we even speak of it? :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top