JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Federal law prohibits, with certain exceptions*, the possession of a handgun or handgun ammunition by any person under the age of 18"

Sure helped a lot up in Marysville this morning, didn't it? If there were only a law prohibiting criminal homicide, boy, we'd all be so much safer.

"Federal law prohibits, with certain exceptions*, the possession of a handgun or handgun ammunition by any person under the age of 18"

Sure helped a lot up in Marysville this morning, didn't it? If there were only a law prohibiting criminal homicide, boy, we'd all be so much safer.

Laws are like locked doors, they only stop those who don't need to be stopped.o_O

Years ago, When I lived in Cedar Rapids I had similar troubles at wallyworld when buying shells, and all I did to combat it was ask them when I was next in line was to please triple bag my stuff because I was riding the bus.
Only a few times did I have to slow my speech down and explain, that I was riding the bus and not driving the bus, and had no liscenses on my person to show them.
Helps if you carry your money in your front pocket in a money clip.
Always ended up taking home my goods when the manager could not tell me which amendment of the constitution says that I must produce ID when asked for "papers please".

carding for certain purchases is one thing but carding 60 yr old people is just being asinine, & yet another continuing step backwards for Americans
but sadly we Americans are no longer the intellectual innovators, the majority is happy poking their Obama phones

I don't know Cabela's retail ammo routine because I just order through the catalog dept, and they want ID there to make sure they give the package to the right person, so I'm OK with that.

But on the in-person sales, you might have a sales person who hasn't been there very long and so is just taking the policy literally to mean "ID everybody" because they don't want to get fired, or maybe they were trained by someone who gave them faulty information during training.

There are also some who are not good at critical thinking (as they call it now, it's actually just -thinking-) and can't separate the age 18 policy from the idea that it's foolish to ID someone twice that age.

At any rate seems like my enhanced DL cost me about $70 so I'm glad to get some use out of it. I have stopped needing to show it to traffic police so during purchases and at borders or airports is the only chance I get for Return On Investment.

I'm really glad to be asked to show my professional credentials because those cost much more. :D

Still not against age ID for Beer, Cigs and Ammo but.......

How do the Libs square this with their "theory" that simply asking for ID to Vote is racist discrimination?

How is a suppressed urban minority supposed to obtain these adult only items? I mean IDs are so darn difficult to get if you live on the wrong side of the tracks!

I'm beginning to think these businesses are being racist!

Pretty sure it was a Walmart employee who told me that the register requires an age, and that he had a standard one that he put in for people who were obviously way over 21.

That would be common sense when some gray-haired wrinkled old fart came up with a 6 pack and a basket of groceries. Common sense is pretty much non existent in the store close to where I live, so I just quit going there. As stated, I would not trust that much ignorance with handling my food.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top