JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you and your wife and kids are out together one has to take care of the kids the other one has to watch your back because if your neling down whiping snot or what ever and your back and gun are open to any one behind you YOUR ASKING FOR TROUBLE if both of you are carrying you have to work as a team . always watching each other back

The shirt can climb when bent down and hang up on the gun exposing it. That is the only reason I IWB now

My memory of that incedent was different. He already had a gun, he walked in and shot them, he did get shot in the process as well, but survived multiple days before encountering another policeman and being killed.

If my memory serves me correctly his girlfriend provided him the gun and she ultimately ended up getting very little if any jail time.

Edit for link

Haven't verified the girlfriend part yet, but my memory was good about the guns, he killed the cops and then took one of there service pistols.

2009 Lakewood shooting - Wikipedia[/QUOTE

She was a victim

The story sounds real to me. Obviously, the teller doesn't understand anything about situational awareness and is too conflict averse to be open carrying. However, he realizes he didn't behave competently or look good in the story. His bubblegum was saved by the unarmed bookstore clerk. He never really found out what was motivating the potential assailants. He was thouroughly indecisive and insecure, and made no attempt to hide that. I can see no reason for telling the story except it was real and the guy really did want feedback. The very fact that guy was open carrying in a bookstore where he was a regular and known to the clerk fits. Bookstores are low conflict places--sort of the opposite of bars. And he already knew clerk. The place he would be least likely to run into any conflict over the open carrying.

The writing style is weird. But it's weird in a common way. These days, some of the younger among us don't distinguish between written and oral speech. They write exactly as they speak, unedited, with the unnecessary sidetracks left in, and often essential elements omitted. A very rambling style compared with normal writing. A lot more like a straight tape of conversation than ordinary writing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top