JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Way back in the day (1966+) lived in Illinois. 15 years old. After Explorers meeting waiting to get picked up we'd walk over to Baskin & Robbins. I ate Chocolate Chip IC. That is the only thing I have eaten in there since those days. 50+ years. Wonder what those other 30 flavors are????

"S'mores" from Tillamook
Oh yeah. My very favorite and often on sale at Fred Meyers. Gallons of it in the past several years. No ice cream, no cookies since 1 May 2018. Bye bye 25+ pounds and feel much better. It was kinda hard to read the sale ads and go down that aisle for a while. :)

Nice. I don't eat ice cream.
This is similar to stating you put the milk in the bowl before the cereal.

As for the OP.

I freaking love malted chocolate anything.

There used to be a Rite Aid convenience store in Reno that served ice cream. They had a flavor called chocolate malted crunch. Simply the best I've ever had. Sadly that Rite Aid closed and I haven't seen one in a long time. I think there is still one in Susanville.

The wife and I finally broke down and went to Salt and Straw this summer in Lake Oswego. I was skeptical up until I was stuffing my face with some sort of goat cheese strawberry delicious concoction of yummy.

I will just say this, German Chocolate Cake ice cream from Baskin Robbins is THE BEST ice cream of all time. After 30 years it's been my favorite.

We bought a Cuisinart ice cream maker at Goodwill for $10 and it is amazing. We've made green tea and vanilla flavors but this is by far my favorite thus far: Milky Tea Ice Cream - Foxes Love Lemons

Milky tea ice cream... Awwww yeah...

As for the OP.

There used to be a Rite Aid convenience store in Reno that served ice cream. They had a flavor called chocolate malted crunch. Simply the best I've ever had. Sadly that Rite Aid closed and I haven't seen one in a long time. I think there is still one in Susanville.

The wife and I finally broke down and went to Salt and Straw this summer in Lake Oswego. I was skeptical up until I was stuffing my face with some sort of goat cheese strawberry delicious concoction of yummy.

Yeah dude, S&S is overpriced but absolutely out-of-this-world delicious. First time I had it I had Snickerdoodle flavor and it was off the hook.

As for the OP.

Goat cheese ice cream?! Screw that!!! Goat cheese is nasty as camel toes toes

As for the OP.

We tried Salt and Straw in PDX over the summer when my wife's sister and husband were in town. We waited for 45 minutes, in a line that stretched around the block, lol. I thought it quality gourmet ice cream and they had unique flavors, but not really worth the wait or the price. The waffle cone however, was a masterpiece and was still warm when they scooped my ice cream.

We tried Salt and Straw in PDX over the summer when my wife's sister and husband were in town. We waited for 45 minutes, in a line that stretched around the block, lol. I thought it quality gourmet ice cream and they had unique flavors, but not really worth the wait or the price. The waffle cone however, was a masterpiece and was still warm when they scooped my ice cream.

I wouldn't wait in a 45 minute line for anything. Period.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top