JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Come again?

I don't like sweets. I don't eat cake, pies, baked goods, ice cream or hardly any candy. Cookies occasionally. Maybe a couple times a year. I'm weird. I also don't eat steak. So there's that.

I bought some ice cream that a friend recommended. And I ended up throwing it away. Go figure.

"S'mores" from Tillamook, or anything Dulce de Leche.
But yeah, on the German Chocolate...a classic for sure!
Just no Ben n Jerry crap...those libtards don't get one penny of my sweet-tooth funds.

I don't like sweets. I don't eat cake, pies, baked goods, ice cream or hardly any candy. Cookies occasionally. Maybe a couple times a year. I'm weird. I also don't eat steak. So there's that.

I bought some ice cream that a friend recommended. And I ended up throwing it away. Go figure.
Ok! So what's your thing to eat?

Ok! So what's your thing to eat?

Snacks? I'm a sucker for a good quality cheese, beef jerky, pepperoni sticks and sausage too. I'm a "salty" guy over sweet. Big time. I like Chex Mix and stuff like that too.

And yes, my last physical in June showed my cholesterol was on the money, both good and bad. Diabetes runs in my family, but not this guy!

Snacks? I'm a sucker for a good quality cheese, beef jerky, pepperoni sticks and sausage too. I'm a "salty" guy over sweet. Big time. I like Chex Mix and stuff like that too.

And yes, my last physical in June showed my cholesterol was on the money, both good and bad. Diabetes runs in my family, but not this guy!
I'd be thinner without sweets. I LOVE BAKED GOods!

I'd be thinner without sweets. I LOVE BAKED GOods!

I've just never had a taste for it. I do occasionally enjoy a small handful of M&M's or a homemade peanut butter cookie. I've got a "Costco" sized container of M&M's that I got as a gift last Christmas. It's still AT LEAST half full.

But Teriyaki beef jerky? Or Tillamook Black label sharp cheddar? Forget about it! :D

Point is, I don't do "dessert" ever. TBH I don't like the feeling of being "full". Not hungry yes, but never "full". And I'm not a small guy. 6'1" and 220 with 17" biceps.

I've just never had a taste for it. I do occasionally enjoy a small handful of M&M's or a homemade peanut butter cookie. I've got a "Costco" sized container of M&M's that I got as a gift last Christmas. It's still AT LEAST half full.

But Teriyaki beef jerky? Or Tillamook Black label sharp cheddar? Forget about it! :D
We've got the best jerky here. When you web foots come east, go to greenfields off amity in Meridian. Best jerky ever. I feel I'm a good opinion on jerky. I try and find the best for my clients. Cheese is good!! Super good.

We've got the best jerky here. When you web foots come east, go to greenfields off amity in Meridian. Best jerky ever. I feel I'm a good opinion on jerky. I try and find the best for my clients. Cheese is good!! Super good.

Been there. I lived in Meridian for 4 years. Bought my first house there as a matter of fact.

I wish I could learn that as my diabetes would be easier to control.

I wish I could learn that as my diabetes would be easier to control.

If I ever become diabetic I think I'd have a pretty good chance of managing it through diet. It runs deep in my family, and yet I'm not one.

If you're not going to eat it can I have your desert?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top