JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
It's time to pass this on to another collector as I originally purchased this from another member when I was on a WWII collectable kick and have moved on.

Up for sale only (no trades) is a 1943 marked IBM M1 Carbine complete with bayonet and 1 (40rd) box of ammo. The receiver is serial #3838XXX stamped IBM with an AO at the heel with matching IBM barrel dated 10-43. Barrel and throat are in good shape. The walnut stock does have a repaired crack however it was repaired extremely well and is hardly noticeable as you can see in the pics. This was originally purchased through the CMP (rack grade) back when you could get M1 Carbines (remember those days). Paperwork from CMP and original shipping box included. Also included is a period correct M8/M4 combo bayonet stamped UTICA with the flame and 1 magazine (I believe 20 rd).

Transfer preferred at Money Market Pawn

package.jpg rt m1.jpg Left m1.jpg Top m1.jpg bottom m1.jpg barrel m1.jpg bayonet.jpg scabbard.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top