JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saw another pro-594 commercial.
This one starts with a woman talking about how her dad shot her mom. Mom survived but still lives with the horror.
Then it goes on to say convicted domestic abusers can simply buy a gun online or at a gun show in Washington state. :mad:
I am tired of the lies!
Now is the time to start speaking to your friends and family about 594 if you haven't started already. I personally have swayed the opinions of 6 people who were going to vote yes on 594! It can be done!
I love this state and I would hate to have to move if gun control starts to become the norm here.

Good job. It hasn't been until recently that I've become aware of how many people don't vote.
I just found out a few weeks ago that my wife is registered in another county than we live.
She fixed it last week. We haven't lived in pierce county in 5 years.

Good job. It hasn't been until recently that I've become aware of how many people don't vote.
Not only do a lot of people not vote but they have an argument why they don't and seem to be proud of it!
Both parties are the same, it's all corrupt big corporations blah, blah,blah.

People on this very forum who have a vested interest in keeping our gun rights (actually all Americans have a vested interest!) get lost in the weeds of high ideals and sit on their hands Election day. Meanwhile the antis vote, and get closer and closer to New York or California style gun restrictions.

On gun rights with the these Initiatives and YES the Candidates, there seems to be a choice and I will continue to vote accordingly, even if all my ideals aren't addressed this time around.

Good luck WA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top