JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Applicable text of the initiative;

(4) This section does not apply to:
(e) A federally licensed gunsmith who receives a firearm solely for the purposes of service or repair, or the return of the firearm to its owner by the federally licensed gunsmith;

Anything outside those parameters? Felony.:eek:
No logic. No thinking. No understanding. No grey cells left.:mad:
Don't get me started......;):p:)

Applicable text of the initiative;

(4) This section does not apply to:
(e) A federally licensed gunsmith who receives a firearm solely for the purposes of service or repair, or the return of the firearm to its owner by the federally licensed gunsmith;

Anything outside those parameters? Felony.:eek:
No logic. No thinking. No understanding. No grey cells left.:mad:
Don't get me started......;):p:)

BTW Monica, thank you for what you are doing against 594.

I can see how you would make that assumption, but that isn't how it's worded! It says "Federally Licensed Gunsmith." This implies that someone who works on weapons must be licensed by the Federal Government as a gunsmith.

good point. Not sure I noticed that before.

I guess FEDEX and UPS need to get that gunsmith license that does not exist.

Maybe Wa folks can only have FFLs who are also gunsmiths work on their rigs because someone in another thread made the comment that the authors knew exactly what they were writing.

I don't feel inclined to offer such high praise.

Pretty sure there are several different types of FFL that you can file for including dealer, manufacturer and gunsmith only. I think there are 7 classifications. The gunsmith FFL allows guns to be shipped to you to be worked on.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top