JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess we could communicate all of our ideas via PM but it's going to take a long time and how do I know your not one of them antis;)
Professor Griff from Public Enemy said of people that come to his speeches, if three of us are in a room, one of us is a cop.

We don't know and you don't know. That's why integrity is so important and why this group is so good. Stand by what you say and it doesn't matter who's watching.

As for being an anti 2A, the amount of $ I've wasted on ammo, the days I've claimed to have done "nothing today" when the wife asks or the number of people I've annoyed at work, "here he goes again" ******** about gun laws, should be enough. But most of all, the toxic masculinity literally oozes off me because I have so much. My shoes are always wet because if I stand still it puddles.

I think some people need to go back and read what 1639 actually does and does not prohibit. I also think that no good can come of threads like this. The anti's probably love forums like this, similar to a prison warden putting two bank robbers in a bugged cell or a prisoner and his lawyer together and listening to them discuss their smartest move at trial. (And yes the LA County Sheriff was recently caught recording private defendant-lawyer conversations).

I think some people need to go back and read what 1639 actually does and does not prohibit. I also think that no good can come of threads like this. The anti's probably love forums like this, similar to a prison warden putting two bank robbers in a bugged cell or a prisoner and his lawyer together and listening to them discuss their smartest move at trial. (And yes the LA County Sheriff was recently caught recording private defendant-lawyer conversations).

Lmfao i love how this forum and thread is droves of "HURR DURR MOLON LABE" or "young man the rules say mot to call people fudds" and finally emerging from the filth comes your beautiful commemt thank you. @1911orDie check this out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top